Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, October 29, 2004

My sister is coming to town :D

Yeah! My kakak (elder sis) will be arriving in Japan tomorrow morning. In another few hrs, she will be flying from KL. Must be very tiring for her oledi, as she has to keep changing flight this time (Kuching - Johor Bharu - Singapore - Kuala Lumpur - Kansai Airport), due to a cheaper ticket.

I am very eager to meet her up now. Oops... got to tidy up my room tonite. *Sigh* But nothing better than meeting up ur beloved family when u r far far away from home sweet home. Boy... I am very eager to c her, will sure be excited and get imsonia. Must be a lot of things she brings for me too then. :) I hope she made her specialty marble cheese cake for me. And mama hv time to make her Da Lu Dan (flavoured egg).

So, ff will be off from blogging this weekends. But I'll do some blogging on Monday. And be away for another few days again. There will be a lot of posts for info bout having fun in Japan then. :) I still hv a few posts to put on for my past trips. Ai yar~~ speed too slow.

Ok, have a nice weekends everyone.

Mata kondo ne. (c u next time).

Tata.

6 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger @|vin said...

Ah...i miss my sister. And i got 4 of em'.

Alvin
http://www.alvinwoon.com

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger SiaoChaBoa said...

Enjoy yourself Fish fish..!! Have a great weekend.. yourself.. :)

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Evil Jonny said...

Have fun and takes lots of food pics!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Alvin: Hi, welcome. :) Yap, I miss my sis too. Only 1. And 1 brother. Lucky u, got so many sis. Must be very merry huh. :P R u the only boy at home?

Mrs. Tweety: TQ dear. I did hv a great but very tired weekend. Today hv school, let my sis go to Hiroshima herself. Hmm... dun know if it is goin to be smooth for her...

Jonny: Thanks. I will do the posting bout the trips in another 2 weeks time maybe. :)

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger pinkcocoa said...

hiya ff
so glad your sister is visiting! she must have brought u a lot of kuching mum-mum! :)

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

dear Pinkcocoa, yap, u r right, my sis brought a lot of food for me from Kuching. Even got my mum handmade Da Lu Dan (flavoured egg) and cashew nut. Yummy!! But, my sis goin to fly back to Malaysia today noon. *Sob sob* Sent her to bus station this early morning. Not a good feeling...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home