Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

New Hair (18 Oct)

Hee... I looked into the mirror yesterday nite, and decided to do something. Instead of letting it disturbs my sight... n keep clipping it up...

So, wat did ff do?

She got a pair scissors, which she owez used for cutting off the junk food sealer... and started to be her own barber.



Dang Dang! It took her 15 min just to cut this front part. Damn! Cutting ur own hair by ur own was just like asking a write hander to use a left hand for writing. But, I guessed it turned out not bad. At least save me a 1100yen (RM38) for a front hair cut.

And yes... I feel much easier with my front hair now. Not jama (disturbing) anymore... :P

5 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

So was that picture before or after you cut your hair? :o)

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Hi Dennis... this was after I cut my hair. Heee... wat do u think of this new front hair style? :P

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger pinkcocoa said...

hey fishfish
my friend uses razor -> the one you use to shave. It works really well. I let her trim my fringe :-)

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

hi Pinkcocoa, thanks for the info. If next time I do it on my own again, will try it. :)

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

fish fish, looks great! :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home