Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, November 19, 2004

Internet Japanese Test

Hee... I came across Internet Japanese Test while browsing around today in Embassy of Japan in Malaysia. Been quite a while I didn't go up to hv a read on it.

Ee~? Japanese test... hmm... wondering what kind of test it is. So, sign up and tried the test. Ha!! It was really fun. I love it! Been ages I didn't hv so much fun taking test like this. If u r looking for a formal Japanese test like the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT), forget bout this site then. The test didn't even reach a standard of JLPT Level 4.

It is called sushi test. Why? :) Cause for every test u hv taken, u r goin to be given one sushi, depending on the mark u score for each test. I hv taken 5 tests today, and so I got 5 sushi now in my sushi box. Heee... Too bad, they r not a real sushi. But for releasing ur pressure, it will be a very good site.

So, for those of u out there, either u r expert or just very beginner in Japanese language, hee... why dun spare out a short time for earning sushi online? ;)

Oh, btw, JPLT will be around the corner in another 2 weeks time. Mina ganbatte ne~~ (Chun Lian, ganbatte~)

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger SiaoChaBoa said...

Hey.. fish fish.. i sure fail.. coz' my spoken jap.. given back to my japanese teacher a long time ago.. hehheee!!

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Hee.. practice makes perfect. I oso tend to forgot languages that I haven't using frequently lately. I think my Malay vocabs are terrible now. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home