Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Miss World 2004

Ok, it's omost 3am in the morning. And I'm still in the lab. Wat am I doing? Just finish my research work. Atama omoi (head heavy). But thinking of doing a short blogging first before I ciao.

Miss World 2004 grand final goin to be on 4th Dec (hee... on my bd ler :P). Got this info from kimberlycun's blog. And they are having online voting for the contestants.

I myself voted Miss Malaysia.

2 reasons:

1. She is from Malaysia.

2. Gloria Ting from Sibu. Exactly the same name n hometown as my little cousin Gloria Ting from Sibu. Only tat one is 23. Another only 15. ;)

Gloria! Jie Jie voted for ur name wor. :P Heee...

Hey everyone, come on, give a support to her then. :) Oh, btw, her 1st pic looks a bit like one of my favorite Japanese singer Shimatani Hitomi.

Ok, tata nite nite. (Should be tata morning...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home