Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

See yourself from little finger

Ok, today will be a very short blog. Exhausted. Just slept less than 4h last nite. Let my sister go to Hiroshima by herself today. Need to hv school and deal with a few things. I am goin off to main campus for sign up, after I finish this post. Yeah! Money. :P

Below is a short test. See your own little finger. By the length of each part as picture below, shows ur personality. ;)

Mine longest is the top, and shortest is the middle. How bout urs? (Oops, sorry, only in Mandarin, no time to translate today. Want an English version, let me know then. Or anyone of u would be kind enough to help me do the translate? Thanks. Oso thanks KFC for this forward)

Your strong point



Your weak point

5 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

Mine too. Longest at top, shortest in middle. What's my personality? I can't read Mandarin too well. :o(

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger pinkcocoa said...

hi ff and dennis
me three! -> also longest at top and shortest in the middle.

Here's the translation for the three of us:
Longest on topSuch person has a natural attractive personality. He or she is particularly good with languages and in expressing oneself (so i would guess that's why we are so good with food details :p). He or she is also strong in observing the surroundings and paying attention to details. Thus, it is very hard to fool a person with a long top section in his or her little finger.

Shortest in MiddleSuch a person is loyal and trustworthy. He or she usually stick to one particularly routine and once te routine is established, it is hard to incorporate a change into his/her routine. He/she does not change his/her mind easily too. This may all seem like a strong point you have but think NOT! A stubborn mind can put he or she into rather bad situations at times. (sounds like we are very very stubborn with old-fashioned minds.....)

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to measure my finger. All the segments look like they have the same length! :P

ST
http://cheateat.typepad.com

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger mmulibra said...

All my segments are in the same length too, I guess I have no personality or I am normal!

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Dennis: Hi fren, :) I think the answer was given by Pinkcocoa oledi.

Pinkcocoa: ;) Thanks dear for the translation. Hee... seem like U, Dennis n me do hv some common points. :P

ST: Hee... mmulibra is same s u too.

mmulibra: Helo, welcome to Kuishinbo~Meow~ Hehe, I'm a positive thinking person... So for me, same length would mean u got all the strong points of three. :P Or u r very well balanced with ur life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home