Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Blogs Review (2)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Every dear reader of this blog. :) Fish Fish going to have a white christmas for this year. Yap, I'm going to Nagano tonight with another 6 friends from Kansai, and will meet up with another 27 friends from Kantou area for a ski trip. This will be my very 1st Christmas in land of white snow everywhere. I am eager to meet up with all the friends now. Will make some new friends with those I haven't seen before. All Malaysians, so we can really talk to each other like a Rojak. ;)

Meaning to say, there wouldn't be any updating from me until Monday. Gosh! Looking at all my pictures folder, I realised how slow I am in updating my posts. Must try to reduce my activeness in here go go there jump jump in January so that I can finish up the updating. :P

Today, no picture, but will be lots of nice links. Yap, fish fish going to make her 2nd reviews of other blogs which she likes. I am sure there will be some that suit your taste as well. So, enjoy your Christmas by having a light reading on these blogs then. :D

For my 1st time review, please go to here.

Food's Blogs

Updating: Asian Vegan has another new blogger joined in. The chef herself, Phan. Her way of writing is different from Dennis, the dish washer. But both using same style of 'face expression'. :P Equally enjoyable. So, won't u try to see how this vegetarian couple enjoy their ever creative food?

Baby Rambutan: I was attracted by her blog's title. Rambutan. One of my favorite tropical fruit. Still remember every season of that, I ate until sorethroat continuing for days. Bah! Anyway, enjoy the food talks by drstel from Boston, a type A lady. ;) Busy around with her job as a cook and a mum.

FatMan Seoul: He said, "I live to eat". A foreigner who talks bout Korean foods. In fact, I learnt so much bout Korean n Japanese food similarity from his blog. If you want to know more bout Korean food, this is a good blog for you to get into Korean Boom (韓流) as well. :P

Grab Your Fork: Another food blogger from Australia that I started to read as well. Named herself AugustusGloop. Her style is kind of different from Pinkcocoa, another food blogger from Australia. Each has her own style. She is nominated for 2004 Food Blog Awards that organised by Accidental Hedonist. Together with Reid from Hawaii, Wena from Malaysia, FatMan from Korea and Chika from Hawaii... and many other food bloggers, they are going to compete for the awards. Good luck everyone! Either you get the award or not, I'm really enjoying all your blogs. ;) Just dun forget, keep blogging, enjoy the feeling of sharing ur experiences with others. :D

KIPlog cooks and eat: Besides updating her blog, she oso did quite a number of food blogs' review. If fish fish's food links not enough, can owez dig some from hers too. :P Fish Fish's one was oso linked. Kekeke... thanx.

Our Kitchen: This is what JMom said bout herself, "I was born in the Philippines, grew up in Los Angeles, CA and now living in Durham, NC. Happily married to a very talented artist, mother to three beautiful girls, ages 12, 11 and 6. Recently returned to work after being a stay-at-home mom for the last 5 years." You can see she is very proud of her family and herself. :) She even has a blog that is updated by herself and her daughter Jade, called Jade-N-Mom. Would you like to know more bout this mama & daughter team? ;)

World Class Cuiscene: The blogger has a cute name, ting-aling, from the Philippines. Remind me of a dancing wind-bell in the air. Heee... I like the word 'Cuiscene', she makes me feel food is a beautiful 'scene'. A scene that u can enjoy the great smell, nice look and filling up your soul and your stomach. Ah~

Other Non-Food's Blogs

As my time in blogger world getting longer, I started to read more and more non-food blogs as well. In fact, some of them are really interesting. Here are some of the few I would like to share for this time.

5xmom : Lilian from Penang. She expressed in her blog: "I can be weak and strong at the same time. Kind and cruel, happy and sad, loving and uncaring, compassionate and couldn't care less at the same time too." Heee... shows clearly 2 extreme sides of females. Oh, maybe males as well. :P This blog of hers talks a lot of things, part food, part non-food. One of the mummy blogger.

mental jog: This blog belongs to Lucia Lai, a short, small, dark, chinese, catholic lady, not in her 20s, working in the administrative/clerical field (that's wat she quoted herself). But from her pic, she didn't look dark at all to me. Wait till she sees fish fish. :P Heee... reading her blog sometimes do make my mind jogging. Especially when reading how the readers doing argument bout her blog topics with her sometimes. Want a mental jog?

_neverland_: This is the world belongs to winterx, misakichan... watever. :P Fish Fish enjoys flying and hoping around her world actually (no, this fish cannot swim). She has a strong imagination, with a simple pic, short writings (not the long naggy like auntie fish fish... kekeke..), but I just like this neverland. Well, join to know the world of this second never grow up child in neverland. ;)

senshi_princess83 : A young and energetic gal from Kuching, another gal named Kim. If you read her blog, u will see the word 'Enoch' occurs many times. Yap, tat's her Australian boyfren. And she is a Kuchingian. Far distance romance. Anyway, she is now enjoying her time with Enoch and his family until January next year. Lucky gal. :)

A Blog of an unfinished dream pursuer: 'Kamikaze' Malaysian in Nagoya. Another Malaysian who is now studying in Japan. Think he was an ex-UKMer like fish fish too. ;) He calls himself mmulibra. What I like about the most bout his blogs, are all those wonderful pics. Some of them can really making fish fish weak. :P Want to know more, please go to have a look then.

Jeff Ooi's Weblog : I believed many Malaysian bloggers will know who he is. The founder of USJ.com.my. A very good blog for getting useful information. Not a daily personal chit-chat talks type, but a good place for some useful community infos. He uses the mails from readers to him to start some topics. Good idea. His blog is just wat he has quoted "Thinking Allowed, Thinking Aloud". :)

Pissed off mean ol' bastard: Kekeke... if you r familiar with Mrs Tweety, maybe you should start to read Mr. Tweety as well. ;) One of the very new blog in blogger.com, just started yesterday. Nothing much to know at the moment. Anyway, welcome to the blogger world, Mr. Tweety. :P

Thousand Words : Snapshots of Life : Kervin, another Malaysian blogger from Pahang. Another site that I enjoy the pics very much. His pictures can really say a thousand words sometimes. "Me, friend, lover, son, brother, kid, adult, worker, student, Malaysian.", that's wat Kervin says bout himself.

www.xes.cx : One of my favorite non-food blog. Belongs to xes. Another 6 guestbloggers, wendee, siewlee, frank, tiberian_x, wen kim and galferari. Usually xes and frank blog more. These 2 boys are in the law field. Hmm... people say never married to a lawyer, doctor or teacher. Kekeke... I wonder why? But, I do really enjoy the humorous writing inside the blog.

龍巻風: The owner, Dr. Liew, might be one of the doctor with very sarcastic writing in the town. His way of writing, either u love it, or u hate it. Kekeke... fish fish personally enjoy reading his blog. Like wat Angel said, "he is sarcastic, but I love his sarcasm". But nevertheless, I get so much useful info from his blog too concerning medical stuff. And I do believe he is a good doctor. Is he? :P

Phew!! Finish my 2nd review. I dun know when will the 3rd one be up. Wait till I found some more blogs that I wish to share with you all. Meanwhile, enjoy all this bloggers' writing. I appreciate each of them, as these are the results of hardwork input of the bloggers inside them.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! once again...

20 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger ting-aling said...

Merry Christmas Fish Fish. I am so happy that you have included me in youg blog review. Enjoy your White Christmas in Nagano. Don't break your neck.

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger Yuen Li said...

Hope you have a great time with your friends. :) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

 
At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Fish Fish, a white christmas, I am so envious. Have fun in Nagano and Merry Christmas to you!

ST
http://cheateat.typepad.com

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

Merry Christmas fish fish! As a Christmas present, Phan and I are offering you some free meals to our restaurant when you visit Oregon next summer. ^_^

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Helen (AugustusGloop) said...

Merry Christmas fishfish! And thanks for the mention of my site on your blog :-) Thanks also for all your help with my Tsukiji fish market photos. I will update the post with all your comments over the holiday break. And yes I will also be trying to catch up on my posts (esp. the Japan photos).

Enjoy the snow. It'll be hot and sticky in Sydney but we'll all be eating just as much despite the heat. Now where's my pudding...

AG

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger obachan said...

Have a great white Christmas in Nagano!!
*** Merry Christmas ***

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger mmulibra said...

Fish FIsh, Thanks for nice review :-)

Have a great trip at Nagano, and have a Merry Christmas

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger pinkcocoa said...

hiya fishfish
Havent had time to read through all your post yet. Will do so soon ;-) Thanks so much for being there all these while when i started my blog!

merry merry christmas and all the very yummy best in the coming new year! *muaks*

ps. not really a hint now, but I am waiting for your post on Japan new year hehe. :p

 
At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fish fish, thanks for the mention. ^_^
merry christmas!
hope you enjoy yourself in nagoya!
white christmas? seems like it's going to be loads of fun. can't wait for your post on it.

winterx

 
At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oopppsss i mean nagano

winterx

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said...

fish fish playing snow... so jeles, so jeles. Enjoy yourself and Merry Christmas!

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Reid said...

Hi fish fish,

Kurisumasu omedetou gozaimasu!

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

Yeah, what she said!

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger spottiswoode said...

wow... hi, i jus found your blog randomly. thanks for introducing so many new blogs to me, esp the food blogs! blessed christmas! :) i also hv a food blog, if u wanna check out:

http://www.bimandruth.com/ruth/weblog.html

Cheers!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, Merry Christmas, Happy 2005
Still Ski ah? Ai yo, Snowboard lah. Too bad Ta Ker too old to teach you how to snowbaord half pipes, but Blackwidow can show you how to float on double black Diamond runs.
Hope you had ton of fun.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Hello everyone!! Fish Fish back in action today. ;) It was a great time in Nagano. But very tired as well. Will do a detail reports on that later.

Btw, really shocked me when I came back from Nagano and knew bout the Sumatera eartquake news. 300 times stronger than the Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake. So scary!!!

ting-aling: Thank you dear. Happy new year, it's coming soon. The white christmas was very unforgettable. Btw, I keep ur warning well in my mind, neck no break. :P But twisted my right arm. Not a big deal... compare to last year. :P

Yuen Li: Thank you buddy. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too. :D

ST: Heee... thank you ST. Yap yap, the very first white christmas in my life. Nagano was great! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Dennis: Thank you thank you! I'm very looking forward to seeing the Christmas present then. Yum Yum!! Fish Fish's one to you two... secret first. Kekeke...

Btw, do you mean 'what Reid had said'? It means "Merry Christmas". :)

AugustusGloop: Geee... AG, how was your pudding? Fish Fish want too. Btw, welcome for the blog thing. My pleasure actually. ;) Happy New Year!

Obachan: Thank you. What did you do on Christmas?

mmulibra: You are welcome, just want to share your great pics with everyone. ;) Hey, next time you must join us to do the annual ski trip. It will be fun. Want to see how you present white christmas under your camera. :D

pinkcocoa: Dear... thank you too for be with me all these while. *Hugs & Muaks* Happy New Year ar~ will keep your hint in mind. ;) Btw, when I was on the bus on the way back to Kyoto, my fren was buying "Strawberry Choco Drink" ler... do u know who was the 1st person occured on my mind. Kekeke...

winterx: You are welcome dear. And thank you too for the support to my blog. ;) There will be 2 posts for the white christmas. Hopefully I can put the 1st one up today. :D

5xmom: Oh dear... Lilian, you are in Penang, rite? I hope you and your family are ok. The tidal wave really making me shocked. Worry for all the victims, but at the same time feel terrible cause can't do much. Hope the call for donation starts soon. If you got any info on that, please let me know, ok? Thanks.

Reid: Arigatou gozaimashita. Hope you had a nice Christmas. :)

spottiswoode: Welcome! :) Thanks for tellin me bout ur blog. Will go later when I got time. Hope u had a nice Christmas too.

cooknengr: Gee... Da Ge... I wonder any sport that Blackwidow cannot do? :P U r making me more n more curious to see her in person oledi. Kekeke... Did u had a good Christmas? Btw, fish fish never had ski before. I only played snowboard before. This was only my 2nd time actually, but much more improvement compare to the 1st time. :P I'm getting addcited to it. Yabai!

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, Black widow does not do Roller coaster and Sky dive. But Baby N does extreme roller coaster and Sky Dive

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr: Woo~ I am interested in these 2 too, never tried before. ;) Cool sisters~

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger doc said...

Duh~~ Now only I know my blog got reviewed. :(

I like the photos on your blog.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Welcome doc. :) Oops... now you know it. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home