Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

One-Month-Old's Monkey

Kekeke... the monkey in my family finally is one month old.

:P He is actually my little nephew. Finally comes to celebrate his one month ceremony today. Geee... fish fish cannot eat my own nephew 'red egg'. :(

I haven't told his name yet in this blog. Anson Yong Yu Cheng (楊淯程). The English name was named by me, after my mum told me wat Chinese name my brother named him. They brought his DOB to count for his suitable Kanji. Yah~ my mum is a very typical traditional Chinese when concerning these stuffs. Oh well~ as long as the baby grows up in a healthy way. :)

I wish they take his pics a lot today, and send some for me to see. Yah~ until now, I still dun know how my little nephew looks like. Hmm... must call home tonite to remind my mum.

"Ai yor~ when just came out ar~ looked like his mum u know... But after 1 month ar~ face changes like ur brother liao. Got increase 1 kg~" Mum was just too excited every time she told me bout this little monkey. Hehehe... remind me of Yuen Li's post... I hope he will be a 'Monkey Brain' that to be praised. :P

Muak!!!! Anson, lots of kisses with saliva from Gu Gu. Kekeke...

8 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger pinkcocoa said...

My mum also quite superstitious when it comes to names! I can imagine how excited you are to become a Gu Gu! My friend won't stop talking about her niece for at least a year!

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Pinkcocoa: Mum's taboo is ok, as long as she dun involve fish fish in. :P Hee... become a Gu Gu liao do excite fish fish. But when everyone asking u "fish fish, when is ur turn?"... and my answer owez "Ba Zhi Dou Hai Mei Yi Pie"... Ai yor~ these people ar~ They now all waiting for me to turn 30. Geek!! Not so fast.

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fish fish, what's your answer? i don't know mandarin, can you translate please? =P
i am what some people call banana... it's terrible not knowing mandarin. am always envious when i see my friends read chinese stuff(internet, magazines etc.) depressing to even think about. =(

oh and can't wait to see your nephew's pic... teehee... ^_^

winterx

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger SiaoChaBoa said...

Well .. congrats again.. fish, fish.. :)
Must be exciting.. for you and your family.. :) I remember.. how excited i was .. when chloe turned 1 mth.. and now.. she is gonna be 1 yr old in 4 days..!!! woo hooo..!!!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

winterx: oops... sorry dear... it's a Chinese idiom. "八字都還没一撇" which literally means "I dun even hv a boyfren yet"... So, when u dun hv a partner, where can jump until having baby ler? ;) Know why use '八'?Cause it is 2 strokes. So, without the 1st stroke on the left, where come the 2nd stroke on the right? :P Hope u learn something new today from fish fish. Heee... Btw, why I say 30, cause my fren used a ring and a hair to help me count my marriage age and how many children I will hv. And my mum went to count when my Mr. Right comes... It turned up my fren counted me 'western age 30'... and mum's one 'eastern age 31'... So, the 2 matches each other. So... those who know eager to see wat goin to happen to me when I turn 30 then. Hmmm... can, me go to Africa, then find a tiger to be my left stroke then. Kekeke...

Mrs Tweety: Geee... Chloe is a Sagit baby? 19 Dec is it? Hmm... no wonder u r so hectic sometimes with her hyperactive time. Is she an 'O' blood? :P O blood Sagit baby is super hyperactive!! How do I know? I was one of them. Hehehe...

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, if you wait wait wait, one day when you found 另一撇 of 八, Fish Fish becomes....八婆 .... : )

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for explaining. =)
can i ask something? how old are you currently? you don't have to answer if you feel uncomfortable. was just curious...hehe... ^_^

winterx

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr: Gee... then my other stroke will be '八公'. Kekeke...

winterx: Hehe... dear winter... trying to guess this summer fish's age ar~ Heee... give you a range... 20-30. But no price for guessing right. Neither be any answer. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home