Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

SAITEI!!!

Saw a news this morning, with a not good mood yesterday, even get more distracted with this news.

Kokushikan Univ. soccer players arrested over molestation

15 members of the soccer club at Kokushikan University (国志館大学) in Setagaya, Ward, Tokyo allegedly engaging in sexual acts with a 15 yo teenage girl in June. They collectively engaged in sexual acts with the girl at an apartment of one of the club members in Machida, Tokyo, the police said. The girl, was reported to be one of the member's friends.

The English news said very little bout the case. Here is a much detailed Japanese version.

Paragraph that made me angry the most.

浜野容疑者らは、女子高生を笹川容疑者のマンションに連れ込み、約七時間にわたって代わる代わるわいせつな行為をしていた。部員らに携帯電話で「浜野からのプレゼント。女子高生とH(エッチ)したい奴は来い」とメールを送り、部屋には約二十人が集まったという。
浜野容疑者らは容疑を大筋で認めているものの、「面白半分でやった」などと供述している。

This jerk, Hamano, brought the gal to his mansion, mailed his soccer's members thru hp "Present from Hamano, those of u want to H (in Japan, they use the H to represent make love) with high school gal, come and get it". So 20 guys went, and for 7 hrs, 15 of them take turn to molest this gal.
When being asked why... his answer was "Did it for fun"

Damn shit!!! I could hv kicked his d*** off if he is in front of me now. Saitei!!! (The worst jerk).

Just imaging if this gal is ur sister, daughter or galfren, how would u feel?

The court better did a very heavy punishing on them, especially this jerk. He is not qualified to be called 'human'.

Please gals... all of u young gals out there, be very careful in making frens.

p/s: sorry with my rough words today.

10 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

This kind of thing gets me pissed off too. I hope they get 100 years jail term, and too bad there's no public caning in Japan, they need some painful whipping...on the front side.

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, such people....
I so agree with Dennis about the whipping part. They really need a good lesson.

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me. =P

winterx

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger SiaoChaBoa said...

Yup.. whipping is good..!!!

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Dennis, winterx and Mrs Tweety: Phew! So happy to hear someone else oso as pissed off as I am for this. Dennis, good word... let his hotdog become a blooming flower.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Pinkcocoa: Oops... better answer ur Q in tag-board before I forgot.

Well, I like female celebritries as they are good references for fish fish to reform herself. :P If u know wat I mean. U know Yamaguchi Tomoko (山口智子)? I really like her. She is the type of lady I want to be when I turn 40. :P

Ok, guys part... Mian er xin san... errr... I dun know these guys sound Mian er xin san for u or not... but I like them. At least they made me kyutt before. :P

From HK, Tony Leung Chiu Wai (I see him since I was in primary)

http://www.tonyleung.org/

From Korea, An Jae Uk (the First Kiss mtv's making me weak)

http://www.aii.co.jp/contents/hoshi/

From Japan, Kimura Takuya (my first heart 'kyutt' the most actor in Japan, especially when he smiles. :P)

http://go.to/takuya

Heee... any similarity in them? ;)

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger pinkcocoa said...

In total agreement with ff!
Those guys are saitei!!!!
Fingers crossed. I hope they get what they deserved! Pleaseeeeeeeeee, no outside court settlement! I can imagine all the guys trying to settle the thing with money outside the court. grrrrrrr

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger pinkcocoa said...

oh Oops. I got so heated up with the horrible news that I forgot to reply your msg on favourite celebrities :p

Yup. I know all of them. hehe. I like Tony Leung (esp his electric eyes!) and KimuTaku too.

I like Hitomi Kuroki. She seems so elegant. Kinda remind me of Audrey Hepburn :)

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

Hey pinkcocoa, you gotta go see "House of the Flying Daggers". It's the latest movie with Takeshi in it. Looks like a pretty good movie.

http://www.sonyclassics.com/houseofflyingdaggers/trailer-open.html

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Pinkcocoa: Yah, any normal people will say tat's saitei. I like Kuroki Hitomi too. She is oso one of the evergreen 40 pretty. But my frens didn't like her so much as she acted in a lot of the very debatable movies. :) Example: Shirakuen.

Dennis: Hee... fish fish will keep that in mind too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home