Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Kakak in Japan (Pt 12, Nov 4)

Kyoto Station, place where we took our Shinkansen to Tokyo. Since it was 1st time Kakak got chance to look around, decided to bring her strolled the Kyoto Station Building (京都駅ビル, Kyoto Eki Biru) for a while, the most beautiful station in Japan. And yes, fish fish do agree with that quotation.



The weather on that day, not favourable for good pics. But still, I do think dark dark oso got a sense of beauty. ;) See the long loonggg escalator from the bottom till the top? I love this part.



This was the look from the top to bottom. Kekeke... the reflection was making it seems like got 2 curvy roof.



On top, got one nice garden. Not much plants. But u can get a good view of the Kyoto city.

"Dozo Kyoto Eki ni Irasshaimase..." (Welcome to Kyoto Station)... Hmmm, the boss should consider hire my Kakak to be their advertisement gal. ;)



Time was getting nearer for taking the Shinkansen. But still, Kakak want to walk through the Skyway. We were omost like running through the bridge. With out luggage "Bup bup bup" noise all the way. Luckily, no other visitors were around that time.



The only tallest building in Kyoto... Kyoto Tower (京都タワー), that I took from the Skyway.

Wow!! We were really sweating. Just 10 min in time before the Shinkansen arrived.

After 3 hrs, we oledi in Tokyo. We were goin to meet Hui Wen in Shibuya (渋谷) Station.



This is the famous Loyal Dog Hachiko (忠犬ハチ公, Chuken Hachiko) Statue in Shibuya. A heat spot for people meeting up with their frens. I still remembered the first time I met up with KK, Wai Wai and Li Qing in Tokyo, was here. It was my first time in Tokyo too. Arrgghh~ time flies.

See Kakak sour face?

"Ai yar~ dog statue only mar~ Nothing special." Wait till she knows the story behind, fish fish too lazy to tell her the stories, she will ask more n more Qs like my mum then. >.<

I felt like having omelette rice. So Hui Wen brought us to an Omelette Specialtiy Restaurant. I can't really remember what the name was. Wanted to confirm with her, but she has went back to Penang for CNY yesterday. *envy* Well, will update to tell you the shop name next time. Meanwhile, enjoy the food pics. :P



I like the interior inside. Kekeke... and I like the guy that reading book. Owez think that guys look very sexy when they are so serious into books. :P

Yar~ fish fish curi curi taking his pic. *bad gal*



This was my Kakak's plate. A special dish. Good choice for people who wanted to have many fancy things in one. The main dish inside - burger and omelette. Yah~ it's a big plate. I think it was for around 1400yen.



This was Hui Wen's plate. With the main - Chicken and omelette. Oso around the price of my Kakak. I love the sauce of the omelette. Very good. Couldn't help but to steal some from Hui Wen. :P



Mine was this Omelette with spinach inside. And topping with tomato gravy. Mmmm~~ yummy!! I love it! Think it was around 800yen.

It was a good choice for good omelette.



With a full and satisfied stomach, we were on the way to Hui Wen's dorm. Kakak saw this advertisement with Oda Yuji (織田裕二) on it.

"I want!! I want!! Take me with him." She screamed. *Siao*

"U sure u got him oledi or not?" She asked after I've taken the pic.

"Got lar~"

"Me ler? Me look leng leng inside or not?"

"..." *enough*



In Hui Wen's room, Wai Wai came to join us a while later. She plucked some nice persimmon (柿, Kaki) during a school trip.

I splashed some water on it, so that it looks more temptating. Look yummy? Kekeke...

The taste? Wordless... we were just too busy in munching piece by piece into our oledi full stomach. *cho shiawase* (super happiness)



I bought some chou cream and choco fondue cake from Beard Papa's. Kekeke... I'm kind of satisfied with this pic. It shows how yummy exactly as they should be. Sweet tooth... did fish fish make you drool for one now? :P

Oh~ I love chou baby and choco sweetie... Come, give fish fish a good kiss in her mouth. Kekeke... (Really feel lucky that Kakak dun really like these 2, she's not too much into sweet things. She is more to a beef person.)

Thank you dear WW and HW. Thanks for letting out one room for Kakak n me for 2 nites. :)

I'm off.

Tata.

12 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger SiaoChaBoa said...

Love the pics.. and the update on yer kakak's visit.. ;)

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger SiaoChaBoa said...

Luckily i just finish my kimchi noodles.. heheh!! so i heng ah... no need to be hungry.. and scold myself for reading fish fish yum yum post.. ;)

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, didn't know Fish Fish is into 書呆子, but ok lah, they very 乖 and 聽話 one, not like wild Ta Ker.

The Chocolate cake looks great...I can make you know ?

Eh, can bring a real wasabi to Kuching ? I mean the real plant not the green paste, a very very small piece will do, just curious how does it smell and taste like.

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger Kimberlycun said...

omg the cakes....how could nature and iron structures mesh together so well? only in japan...i wanna go!!!!

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Reid said...

Hi fish fish,

I'm going to try that chocolate fondue cake from Beard Papa's when I go to Singapore. I hope they have it there. The food looks so delicious. Makes me want to go back to Japan soon!

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger pikey said...

ooohhhh.... the food look delicious. There's a skyway in Kyoto??! Damn! I missed that... next time must go there again and explore again. And again... jp food just simply delicious.

 
At 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Beard Papa outlet in SG has recently introduced the chocolate fondant too. You've just reminded me to try it the next time I pass by Beard Papa's!

Julia
www.aromacookery.com

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger timun said...

wow!!..nice picture...i like japan alot eventhough i nvr go to japan b4..:D...hope i day i'll give japan a visit

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Helen (AugustusGloop) said...

Yum. Another great post. I like all your tourist shots too. Kyoto station is amazing. I think it's beautiful and can't understand all the Kyoto traditionalists who think it is an eyesore.

One silly question--what does kakak mean? She is a great model nevertheless.

I very much regret now I didn't try any delectable goodies from Beard Papa. They always did smell good too... mmmm.... so eggy and sweet... :P

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Mrs. Tweety : Kekeke... smart ar this time~ :P

cooknengr : Eh Da Ge... I'm a greedy fish... I oso like to see masculine guy doing cooking in his kitchen. Think that look even more sexy than reading book. kekeke... Btw, the choco, Ngai Oi... Zou Pun Ngai Sik, Tek Mor? Pleaseeee... :P The wasabi, no problem, will go to get once next week in downtown.

Kimberlycun : Come dear! I'll bring you for things different from Ramlee burger and nasi lemak. :P

Reid : Yap it's a must try. Hey, before u eat the choco cake, microwave for around 15 sec. It will taste better. Yum~~

pikeydude: Hello~ welcome! :) The Skyway, I love it. Remember to try it next time ar~

Julia : Tell me bout ur review then. Hey, remember to microwave for 15 sec. ;)

timun : Bless you... hope you make it here one day. Hey, timun, I really love the music in ur blog. How did you put into ur blog? I'm thinking of putting a few of my favorite japanese song on too. can you teach me? Pleaseeee...

AugustusGloop : Thanks! Hey, I think the traditionalists are getting proud of their Kyoto Station too now. Kakak mean elder sister in Malay language. Kekeke... she will be flying high with you compliment. :P Beard Papa is good... with the price and taste. Try next time ar~

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, Chu ko lat kiet ah, cho tet, han jiu "Panna Cotta", Jiu ham loi cho loh. Nyin loi jiu hoh.

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Da Ge... u making fish fish hungry liao. Creme Brulee, Choco Cake and Panna Cotta... Ok, sure I will go to seat and eat in your house. Kekeke...

Hey, would you be free on the 1st day of CNY? My house is having open day, I am inviting you, D n N to come. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home