Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Kakak in Japan (Pt 14, Nov 5)

After a very full buffet lunch, we decided to make ourselves more relax by watching Disney's Dreams on Parade. We chose a nice place to sit down. I was busy with my camera, and my Kakak was busy with the hats.



See this 2 guys? They have been kept looking at us. That was wat Kakak told me. So, I turned my camera to them, and started to take their pics. Kekeke... They noticed that, and turned away shyly. Guessed those smiles were for my camera. :P

Know why??



This...



and this... were the reasons. They must have been thinking Kakak n me were some kind of nuts. Kekeke...

We turned ourselves into more crazy by making more actions together. Haha!! It was so fun.



Then, a staff came to teach us how to clap when the show started to welcome the parade.



Yeah!! Finally it started. I love the parade in Tokyo Disneyland (TDL) more than Universal Studio Japan. Much more things to see.

Hohoho... Santa and Rudolphs are coming to the town~

Not only the kids, even the adults were enjoying themselves.



With stacking presents behind his cart.



Of course, Christmas wouldn't be complete without a nice Christmas tree.



Ah~ big Bear Bear. I'm sure Wai Wai will love this one. Kekeke...



Fish Fish likes Chip 'n Dale a lot. They are the cutest chipmunks... so cunningly smart.



Oh... Donald and Daisy came with a big ribbon cart. With ginger bread men dancing around them. Ai yar~ wonder if the Shrek's ginger man was inside too or not...



My Fair Lady, the 1st movie of Audrey Hepburn that fish fish watched. Love it so much that even though I hardly could understand any English that time, I still never skipped it everytime the tv replayed it again.

Correction: >.< This is not My Fair Lady. I gave the wrong info. Should be Mary Poppins. Thanks Nina a lot for telling fish fish this. *shame shame*



The main casts of Disneyland, Mickey and Minnie were in the finale of the parade. Cute red!!



After that, Kakak and me rushed for another stage performance in Tomorrowland. On the way, we thought the Cinderella Castle looked really cute in between 2 bunches of BIG candy sticks. But the crowd?? Headache...

We were lucky enough to be there 45 min earlier be4 the show started. We actually went there in the noon time, but we were rejected outside as the show was oledi full with audiences that time. And the staffs rejected us and the other not allowed to in audiences with quite a rude way. Which was a very phenomenon to be seen in Japan. They said we need to come 30 min earlier. Hmm!! Now we are 45min earlier... still got any excuse or not??



It was a very nice show. It was kind of dark. Didn't able to capture much nice pictures. Here were the two which fish fish think still ok. Lovely costumes!! I love the combination of the white and gold, made it feel more elegant.



The finale of the show. Nice~

When we were leaving the place, my my... a long queue was waiting for the final performance of this show for that day. Which was in another 1 hr later.

We rushed for another performance... again! Kakak n me got the seats for watching the Christmas Stage Performance that we didn't enjoy in the noon time.



This was how the stage looked in front of our seats. Great view huh!! So glad we went for the lucky draw. Shiawase~



The performance was based on a story bout giving a 'Surprising Present' to Santa.



It was definitely much nicer than afternoon with the lightning effects... and of course, no burning sun on your face. What more, a very clear view with no blocking in front.



Among the performance, Kakak n me loved this part the most. The idea of using pretty gals to form a Christmas Tree. Brilliant!! The tree grow higher and slowly up to the sky. Gee...



The finale definitely a very good one. Something that is very worth to be a nice memory.

To be cont...

11 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Blogger Ben said...

Wow - looks impressive (and a little scary).

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger timun said...

.that's a memory worth to be remember..:D*drooling*

p/s:about the mp3...yeah..u need to upload..but then not to the blogger website..u need to go out site provider and upload ther..then only link your mp3 to your blog thru html code..:D....try register at angelfire..they provide 20mb free space and tat's plenty of space for u to upload songs:D

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger Nina said...

Wow, that looks so fun...

By the way, the candy cane float is of Mary Poppins, not My Fair Lady (though Julie Andrews was once in both of them ^^) Just fyi!

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, nice Disney blog, eh next time Fish Fish visit Disney Euro and see the Sinbad and the Seven sea, just remember on one of the whale's teeth, this Siau Ta ker wrote "Eddie was here"....Job related opportunity !

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

What a nice blog on Disneyland!! Feels like I was there as well… :)

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

BHR: Kekeke... which part scared you?

timun: thanks again for the info. but now got no mood to figure out the music yet. :( my pc got infected. *cry*

Nina: *blush* oops... thanks a lot for the correction. Mary Poppins, now you reminded me. I watched that too. But since My Fair Lady has been implanted too deep inside my brain... any lady with this floating dress and a guy... will instantly lead me to that. :P Btw, welcome~

cooknengr: Bad Bad Ta Ker~ I'll look for the crying whale next time. The Sinbad in Japan is in Tokyo Disney Sea.

Wilson: It's few folds more fun when you are there. ;) Though you have to bear with long waiting queue...

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger mmulibra said...

Aiya,

I didnt enjoy my last visit to Tokyo Disneyland, 2nd Dec 2004 cos I was sick during my 1 week visit to Tokyo. Watched the parade, then stayed till nite to watch light show of the castle and left. :-(

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Waoh it looks so fun! It will be nice to go there with someone u love and leave behind lotsa pretty memory~

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

mmulibra : Yah, I know you went there too with your post. Hey, next time go with a strong body, you will enjoy it a lot more better. Still many thing for you to explore inside. :) Did you see the firework as well?

Acrix : Yap yap, go with your sweetheart, it will melt her heart. Kekeke... But hor, if you want a more romantic way, Disney Sea would be a better choice though not as big nor as many attractions as Disneyland. ;) I even had a few free long kissing shows inside the Disneysea with my mum. :P

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said...

fish fish
so beautiful.... Wish I have enuff money to go to Japan one day. Imagine 4 adults and 2 children airfare plus two rooms per night. Only when I strike lottery. Thanks for the lovely photos sharing.

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

5xmom : Glad you like the pics. :) Lilian, better wait for your toddlers to grow up more first. If not... I bet these things will turn into something more nightmare then the Barney. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home