Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Kakak in Japan (Pt 15, Nov 5)

Headache! Headache! I got a headache problem with my pc today. Been dealing with it whole day. Tomolo can't do anything... need to wait till Monday. Just wish me luck that I can settle it on Monday. *sigh*

The 3rd part will be short with words. Just please enjoy the pics at the moment. Will update the details later.



We waited for the night parade. This was the first car. The parade was really good.



It's called Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade.



BIG Meow Meow~ Oops, can anyone tell me what movie was this? No idea.



This might be one of the character in Bugs. Hmm... I just love the wriggling way of it with so many colourful lights. Cute~



Peter Pan! Never wanted to grow up in his Neverland.



Oh yah! For sure we wouldn't miss out the Snow White in Disneyland. :)



I love this green dragon, though I dun know which movie was it too. :P So outdated with movies. *terrible* When the nose blown out white mist, just making fish fish excited. Kekeke...



Ah~ Beauty and The Beast. I really like all the little characters inside. They are too adorable~ "Shall we dance? Shall we dance?!..."



A blur pic of the main casts in the movie. The Beauty... and... the beast.



Ok, lousy fish oso dun know what movie is this? But I like the sunny smile.



The parade was presented by Unisys. Well, it was a different feeling from the noon parade.



Kakak wanted to go inside for the Mickey show, but we were kind of constrained with the time. So have to give up this one. A memoriable pic better than nothing.

Instead for this one, we ended up lining up for omost 2 hrs for the Winnie the Pooh Ride.



A view of the well-decorated Christmas tree in the middle of the Bazaar Street.



Lastly, we had to bid farewell to our Christmas Fantasy in Tokyo Disneyland.



That nite, when we reached back to Hui Wen's place, my 3 gal buddies came to greet us for a short while before we zzzzzz....

4 leng lui... Kekeke... Front: Hui Wen. Behind (left to right) : Hui Min, Chor Wai, Kakak. You know what, me and the three gals, our name all have the mandarin pronunciation 'Hui'. What a coincidence.

Monday, new topic for Kakak in Japan back in Kyoto. ;)

Tata.

13 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger timun said...

which 1 is your??which 1 is you???:D

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger hallogallo said...

the cat's from alice in wonderland i think. i used to watch that cartoon all the time when i was young. i like your blog. makes me want to live in japan.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger drstel said...

hallo , i think yes that's the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland, also the caterpillar, and that's Pete's Dragon. wonder if that's the goldfish "Cleo" from Pinocchio? what a cheery post fishfish! good luck with your pc...

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish

辣妹四位,
名字有 "Hui".
遠來東京
老鼠開會.

so, who's putting the bell on the cat ? Not you hoh, cat eat 老鼠也eat fish, sure die one.

btw, all of us, E,D,N and cousins has "詩" in the name, so...expert in 放屁/打油詩

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

Unisys? That's neat, I currently work for Unisys.

 
At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, those lantern floats are really spectacular! They must look even more beautiful up close. Thanks for bringing us so many snapshots of Tokyo Disneyland, fish fish. :)

Julia
www.aromacookery.com

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

The meow meow looks cute :) What happens to ur pc? Software or hardware problem? Anyway wish ya luck in fixing it :P IS hui min sister of hui wen?

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Helen (AugustusGloop) said...

Hi fishfish! Great pics of the parade! Did you use a tripod? The lights came out so clear...

You've been working so hard on all your posts... thnx for all your efforts!

 
At 4:34 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

timun : Mine what? My what? Catch no ball ler~ :P

szening : Hello szening, thank you for the comment. Glad you like it. :) Actually the little gal on the big cat, she looks so much like Alice, but then, I afraid might give out wrong info, so need reconfirmation. Thanks for telling me that. ;)

drstel : Thank you very much for all the infos and for my luck on pc. Really need that. Hopefully tomorrow my sensei can help me to settle it. Hehe... now fish fish gets a good info from you bout all the characters. So, the dragon was in Peter Pan one. Hmm... I watched the movie, how come I don't remember any dragon inside? *shame shame on fish fish*

cooknengr : Da Ge... your poem not so good ler~ the 3rd line Jing, doesn't match to the other 3 Hui. How bout fish fish change that for u?

辣妹四位,
名字有 "Hui".
各就各位
茶Bao開會.

:P

Dennis : Geee... u r working in Unisys? Now, that's a new info. ;)

Julia : My pleasure Julia. Glad you like it. :)

Acrix : Not software nor hardware... It's my internet. Got somekind of hijack trojan disturbing me go into Hotmail and Yahoo. Thanks...

AG : Yap, I use tripod for that nite. But still quite difficult for me, as my flash spoilt that time. I was kind of glad it came out well. :)

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger timun said...

aisey...typo typo..i mean in the picture..which 1 is u..:P

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Kervin said...

Wow great night photos! What camera are you using and what setting? Anyway the cat is the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland able to fade in and out often with only his smile present. Is that Tidus from FFX on top of it???

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger SiaoChaBoa said...

Hey.. fish fish.. :)
I salut .. you and yer kakak leh..!! i go Tokyo Disneyland so many times.. but never.. never stay so late.. like you and your kakak..!! wow!! very good stamina.. you two leng lui.. heheh1!!

 
At 2:54 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

timun : Er~ there was no pic of fish fish inside my blog. :P Oh wait, do have one... in the Christmas Ski Trip talk. ;)

Kervin : Yah~ now I know it's the cat in Alice Wonderland. I've no idea whether that is Tidus. :P I'm using Olympus X-2 500Megapix. Well, my flash light spoilt, so I was just using normal mode without light and with my tripod.

Mrs T: Well, we were forced to have food stamina. Dun know when will be the next time Kakak comes... so was trying my best to let her have a good time. Poor Kakak... she walked so much until leg so painful. She was not like me, getting used to walk a lot. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home