Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Bean Sprout from Meow Meow Land

Hello~ everyone... I must say I have been missing you all a lot lately. Unfortunately, it has been a very tight schedule for me since I back in Kuching. Very gomen for my delay in updating and replying.

Tomorrow I'll be flying back to the Sakura Land (again), leaving my beloved meow meow town. :( As I have promised, I'll post my music tagging before I leave the town. My other posts about things I have ate and done in Kuching, I'll blog about that when I back to Japan. Will be another long series. :P

Before I started my music meme, I must give a deep appreciating hug each to Jasmine, Obachan, Mia, Julia and Pinkcocoa. Thank you all so much for tagging fish fish in your music meme. I am really touched. I have to apologise for only tagging it today.

Ok... here it is... :P Very rojak instead. However, this is not a complete one, as I can't type Japanese here. I'll update a complete one when I back in Japan then.

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

Around 0.5GB.

The CD you last bought.

A single Japanese CD to give to a friend. Nakimushi no uta (ナキムシのうた) by Fumido (風味堂). I love the song. Cause fish fish was a crybaby too. *Wah~ wah~*

What was the last song you listened to before reading this message?

Err... I would tell you the last song I listened before I write this message. It is 'Crawling Up A Hill' by Katie Melua. First time I hear it and I like it. She has a sexy voice.

Write down five songs that you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.

The Chinese and Japanese words of some of the songs and their links I will update later.

1. Bu Xiang Rang Ni Zhi Dao (不想譲你知道) by Zhou Hui (周蕙) (Chinese)

It means Do Not Want To Let You Know. The singer herself has a great voice. This song is a very meaningful song for myself. :)

2. Can't Take My Eyes Off You by Boys Town Gang (English)

I owez sing it as an ending song when I have fun in karaoke with my frens. :P

3. Pieces Of A Dream by Chemistry (Japanese)

I love this duo. Love their music. This was their first song of fame.

4. Yue Liang Dai Biao Sui De Xin (月亮代表誰的心) by David Tao (陶喆) (Chinese)

This was a modification from an old song call Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin (The moon represent my heart). A great song for me when I am doing my brisk walking. :P

5. Ironic by Alanis Morissette.

I love the meaning of this song. It was one of my most favorite song during my uniform school time. Heeee... Oops... someone might be able to count my age by this info oledi. :P

Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?

1. Eddie.

Hey Da Ge... thanks a lot for accompanying fish fish to have a great time in Kuching. :)

2. Acrix.

:P I like your pics. I wonder what kind of music are you listening.

3. Guy.

Somehow, the little smoking manga guy on his blog made me want to know what music he is listening.

Ok... if you noticed... I was tagged by gals... and I am tagging guys... For the Ying Yang balance. Kekeke...

See you all in Japan. Muak!!!

12 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Thx for tagging me :P Will try to do a post on it later on...BOn Voyage on ur journey back to Land of rising sun and waiting to see more posts from u :P I think i;m kinda addicted to ur site~

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger SiaoChaBoa said...

Hey..Fish fish,
i miss you alot.. uhhh.. yer blog i meant.. heheh!! i check day and nite everyday.. ;)
I can't wait for all yer posting .. and pictures.. :)

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said...

Have a smooth trip back and look forward to more food, food, food.

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger MunKit said...

glad your back fish fish.. miss your posts! :) hope to see more of your food pix! ahha

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger guy said...

i prefer "call out the search" actually...
anyway...
thanxs for tagging.. i get right into it ma'am!! ;)

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger min said...

I love David Tao's rendition of Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin!We share the same music taste hehe:)

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger min said...

oh fish fish,

How's ur ipod working for you?very good?I've been thinking of a new mp3 but caught between a few brands.

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Acrix : I'm back. Looking forward to know your music taste. ;)

Mrs T : Hey, I miss your Chloe a lot too. Tomolo my blog will be back to normal. And I can read people blog as normal too. Yah hoo!

5xmom : Thank you Lilian. Hey... I miss your blog a lot.

munkit : You are goin to have one tomolo. ;)

guy : Kekeke... I just dropped in few min ago.

min : iPod is good. though a bit heavy. Actually mini iPod would be really nice oso too. Oh~ hope next time we can have some music exchange in singapore. ;)

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger min said...

Hopefully you can visit Singapore AFTER i finish my home renovation.I am supremely busy these days..can sleep standing up.I guess you too huh...shuffling between m'sia and japan.

I hear ipod owners have to pay for music.Is it true?I am thinking of singapore's Creative Micro Zen mp3 too..do my part to spur our economy heee:p

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

min : Wow! Standing up sleeping?? Did you know there is one ethnic (forgot where) that standing sleep? Kekeke... actually Singapore product very good Q too. Hey, it is true if you wanna download music true internet for the iPod, u need pay money. And guess what? Japan and Malaysia still cannot download music even by paying yet. So, what I do now is to put my CDs music inside the iTune to put into my iPod. Troublesome.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger obachan said...

Hi fish fish
I really enjoyed singing "Can't take my eyes off you" with you the other day :D

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Obachan : fish fish too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home