Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

CNY Counting Down...

Another 2 more days, the CNY will be here. I woke up since 7am this morning. Went out shopping with my mum, Kakak and cousin. Then went out with Kakak again to buy one blouse, a transformer and giving things to frens. After lunch... Kakak and Lina (my sis-in-law) went out for eyebrow beauty treatment. Mum take care the cucu (grandchild) with my cousin... Kekeke... time for me to slip into my own world.

Ok, still no pics for this post. Gomenne! Have to wait for my brother pc. Borrowing his is not an easy job. But let me describe to you some of the food pics that I'm going to put on...

How bout a thin and crispy apan balik with a lot of crunchy ground peanut and melting butter... Kueh Chap that uses a lot of internal organs to turn into some divine food (ok, I didn't had the organs... but I had a false vegetarian version)... My mum home-cook yum stem. It was so soft and so sweet until my Kakak asked mum how come she put sugar... Kekeke... in fact my mum didn't put any...

And you know wat? While typing this post... one hand of mine is holding crispy keropok to munch. Yum yum~~ just can't let go.

Ok... be patient for some more. U will see the pics as the proof. :P

Ciao ciao~

10 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, Blogger mmulibra said...

FF,

Since you posted a photo of Japanese high-tech toilet, how about a photo of Malaysian Low-tech toilet? Hahaha..

Enjoy your CNY and foods. ;-)

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger ~AnGeL~ said...

ff, aiyah.. like that we kenot meet oredi ler. but i think i will be taking the plane u arrived on home.. i will reach the airport bout 9.30 i think. ok, stop with the apom balik and all...i just called home and nobody is free to entertain me.. *sob sob*. mum was shopping in mid valley.. summore she asked me "girl, can hear very noisy or not? aiyah so many people!!!!"....I AM GONNA MISS CNY..

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Haha seems like ur gona gain weight from ur trip back to meow meow land :) KL here kinda crowded with people doing last min shopping but gona be darn quiet during cny :P Hope to see ur photoz bout meow meow land :)

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger SiaoChaBoa said...

Good to read that you are enjoying yerself alot .. ;)

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger guy said...

apam balik *teary eyes* wow i missed that. esp those sold in the Sunday market with the crispy thin crust. The taste of the melted butter and grounded peanuts..

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fish Fish

Gong Xi Fatt Chai to you and your family!

umami

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Refer to my latest posting.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

mmulibra : U sure u want??? Ready to take the risk or not??? I'm enjoying food now... just had soup made by Kakak and raisin cake made by mummy.

~Angel~ : Hey gal... my mum did exactly the same thing when I was on the phone with her. That's why I owez wanted to try my best go back during CNY... cause that's the time I get home sick the most. U know, my neighbour starting to play firework like crazy lately liao~~

Acrix : I've just posted one bout my visiting on Negeri Di Bawah Bayu. ;) Heh!! Dun remind me on that ler~~ I'm not goin to think bout dieting until I go to Japan again. Hehehe... I'm goin to goda ur appetite with all the foods from Kuching. I didn't like the CNY atmosphere in KL... too quiet.

Mrs T : Yap yap... I m. ;)

guy : The old 3rd mile market one I like the most. :p The owner is my neighbour. She owez made a special one to treat me. Super thin and crispy, with a lot of peanut and butter. Hey, I'm goin to make one post bout sunday market after the CNY... ;)

umami : Thank you dear. Happy Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai to you and your family too. :)

Jasmine : Ok... will go later. :)

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, I want yam stem, save some for Ta ker.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Da Ge, can... next time if mum cooks again, u come over makan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home