Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Fish Fish in Meow Meow Land

Dear everyone,

I'm at my home sweet home oledi. Wasn't able to do any online yesterday while in Kota Kinabalu. Busy! Can't have time to go to internet cafe oso. I'll be doing a more detailed report on my KK trip once I can get my brother to let me use his pc. My Kakak one is kind of antique oledi... very very slow... :(

But hor~ I had a good time in KK. Though it's a very confusing city. Know what, I start to drive a manual car the moment I reached KK International Airport. My cousin rented it, for a whole day, only RM60. Cheap~ And oso we stayed in a Hotel in twin beds, got kitchen too... Only RM78. It was fun to experience driving in KK... Kekeke... I didn't drive manual car for more than 5 years oledi. The roads were not in a systematic way. And the driving manner on the road was kind of giving you quite a surprise too. But then, it was a good feeling, to be able to hold the wheel again. Yap, I love driving very much. Met with Wai Wai too. :P

And since I back this morning... mum and Kakak has been keep feeding me... Wah~~~ And I had a good nap. I haven't had any nap in Japan for a long time, this was such a good nap. Many dreams crossed it. Wah~~~

Ok lar~ talking too much oledi. My cousin is still waiting for me to go for a evening brisk walk. Kekeke...

p/s: How do you like this love letter... :P

Love, fish fish

11 Comments:

At 3:28 AM, Blogger Ben said...

Hey - I had no idea you were from KK! My family lived there for a few years when I was young. Have a great New Year!

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger mmulibra said...

FF,

Good to know you back to Meow Meow land, so how are the meow-meow there?

:-)

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

I have some problem when driving manual car coz i alwayz release the clutch too fast in shifting gear 1 to gear 2 :P ANyway, it seems like fun to drive in an unfamiliar land :P

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger ~AnGeL~ said...

hey fish fish.... having a great time huh. I miss driving to. My parents know that i miss driving and mum say i can drive dad's car once i reach the airport... heheheheh...wei, will i meet u at the airport when u come back to japan... and me on my way HOME!!! :)

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi fish fish,

Good to know that you had a safe journey! Home sweet home! :) Don't keep us waiting too long for your posts, ok?

Btw, I sent you a digital chain letter! Check it out at my post. :)

http://www.aromacookery.com/aromacookery/2005/02/music_in_my_kit.html#more

Julia
www.aromacookery.com

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger SiaoChaBoa said...

Hey.. fish fish.. :)
Good to know that you are in meow meow land already.. :)
Have a great time hor..and take lots of food pic hor.. :)

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, more food piccies!
though there's a possibiliby that i'll end up dribbling all over the keyboard. ick...
^_^

winterx

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

BHR : Wooo~~ u stayed in KK before? Nope, fish fish not from KK, I m from Kch. I just stopped by in KK to see how it looks like. :) Next time I want to go for its Mount Kinabalu and the Sipadan Island. ;)

mmulibra : The meow meow all very busy cari ikan now. Everywhere is just so jammed with people doing final shopping. But it was good to feel the seasonal heat. :)

Acrix : Yap, it was exciting to drive in unfamiliar land. Still remembered the 1st time when I drove in KL... really scared me to death... Cause one jalan salah... might have to take a looonnnggg way to turn back.

~Angel~ : Hey gal, just remember dun speed up too fast ar~ (Guess u won't with ur daddy beside u... :P) What time u gonna be in Kansai Airport? I reached at 7am u know. U reminded ur mummy to reserve all the nice kuih muih and biscuit for u or not?

Julia : I oso hope I can post up my pics post as soon. But have to wait for my brother. Can't open his pc without his permission. And I can upload my pics from there. But I promise u... the coming pics post will be drooling~ at least for fish fish. :P Btw, the chain letter will check it later. Not convenient to browse blog by blog now. Ar~~ I miss reading blogs.

Mrs T: Dear... I will. But make sure u hv ur dinner be4 u read it. :P

winterx : I will try my best to upload the pics as fast. Please be patient ar~

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger obachan said...

Have fun! :D

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

TQ Obachan. :)

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger pinkcocoa said...

wei wei ff dear
Gong Xi Fa Cai ar~ Meaoooowwwwww~
Gomene, late greeting again. ahhaha this is becoming so my style now :p Glad to know you are back home enjoying yourself. Pinkcocoa really envies you!! So be sure to post up heaps of yummy food pics okie?
Have fun wor~ *hugsssss*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home