Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Flying Fish

Phew!! Fish Fish is flying tomolo.

Did I just posted saying bye bye to Kakak? OMG! I'm going to see her again in another 2 days! Now it made me realised how turtle I was in finishing my updating. But really glad I finish them before Chinese New Year. In Chinese traditional, no unfinishing work for new year... If not, for the whole year, it is believed you are going to keep having unending work. So with the money, people will try to clear their debt before CNY, so that they don't hutang (owe) money for the whole new year. Kekeke... that's when some of my mum's customers good good come to her to pay back the money.

And fish fish, just finished making her whole studying table in her lab looks so clean~

I'll be reaching in Kota Kinabalu in less than 24 hrs. After I post this... I'll be going home early for my packing. Yah~ me still not pack up yet. Doing things at last minute is fish fish bad habit for many many years. I have been lack of sleep for continuing 2 nites. Head very very heavy... I really need to sleep early tonite. Can I?

Oooo!!! I'm going to meet with my daddy and mummy very soon~

Happy Chinese New Year dear all. Fish Fish going to report from Malaysia tomorrow. Hohoho!!!

I'm soooo excited now!!

Muaaaaakkkkkkk!!!!!

10 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, Blogger mmulibra said...

FF,

Gong Xi Fa Cai.

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, mama and papa fish are so lucky to have Fish Fish's company every CNY, 年年有魚....

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger timun said...

fish fish ar...u in malaysia dy ar??aisey..so fast come back dy??btw...wanna ask oo..u in japan is for vacation or study ar??i abit lost of track about fish fish japan trip...:P

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger MunKit said...

umm happy homecoming :ppP

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

i also can't wait until Saturday evening, cause i also can meet up with my family...yippi!!! Fish Fish, how long u gonna stay at Kuching? What n how long is your route from Japan to Kuching?

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a safe trip, fish fish! Looking forward to your posts from Kuching! :)

Julia
www.aromacookery.com

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger SiaoChaBoa said...

Hey..Fish,fish.. :)
Gong hei fatt choy to you .. in advance hor.. :)
And have a safe and fun trip back home.. :) Eat everything for me.. hor.. :)

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fish fish dear, gong xi fa cai!
can't wait for your upcoming posts. ^_^

winterx

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Bon VOyage + Happy Chinese New YEar! Ur updates are very fast rather than turtle speed :) Enjoyed every entry that u posted! Anyway, i;ll be getting my new camera this CNY and can do updates again!

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

mmulibra : Ang Pow one come. :P

cooknengr : Kekeke... not every year... but sure Rooster Year Got Fish. ;)

timun : Yap... back in Kch oledi. I'm studying in Kyoto, come back to Kch for vacation. :)

Munkit : Thanx buddy.

Wilson : Have a nice holidays back home then. Nothing is like home sweet home. I'm goin be in Kuching for around 2 weeks. From Osaka to KK, more than 5 hrs. KK to Kch, around 80 min.

Julia : I'm home Julia. :) Try my best to be updating with the posts then. ;)

MrsT : "Eat everything for me." Can... easy task. Kekeke...

winterx : Wei~ dear... you come back from missing in action oledi. :D Started to update your blog too? No time to read other blogs now... catch up with it later. ;) Will try my best to posts things bout Kch. ;)

Acrix : Thank you dear. Hey... good news for the cam, congrats! Quick... make a good CNY report with that new baby of urs ar~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home