Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Stupid FISH!!

Aarrgghh~~ how could I be so careless.

I was in a very down mood today, after came back from learning to make glass. Seeing the beautiful jar of fish fish hand-made, was really nice, until something later made me felt quite hurt.

So, decided to go to do gym to make my self sweat, sweat and sweat. Without realising I left something very important in the lab.

After the gym and good bath, I felt better. Came back to the lab... Oh~~ everyone gone home oledi. All dark dark... Which was a very unusual phenomena for my lab.

*Search, search, search*

...

"KEYS!! Where is my KEYS???" I started to realise something bad going to happen. Search again for a few more times, no use, I know they were on the other side of the locked door.

OMG!! Try to make a phone call. WAIT!! I off my hp just now becoz no battery. *Panic more*

Try to think maybe can stay in a motel. Search for my money... o_O Only 100 yen left in my purse. Not even enough to buy an Onigiri. Aarrgghhh~~ I should have went to the bank to get some money today, which I wanted to do since 3 days ago.

With no choice, I try to re-on my hp. MIRACLE!! The no battery hp somehow back to have dim energy. I was so like fighting with the time before the battery gone again... Just hentam any of my lab mate... Luckily I got to talk to her to make her realise I need her key before my hp Du Du Du again...

So, went to her place, get the key, and came back to open my lab. (Luckily, I have my monthly train ticket). Took me 45 min to do so.

KEYS!! They were laying prettily on my desk.

Thanks goodness!! The lucky of the unluckiness.

Lessons :

1. Must check that KEYS are with me whenever I am. Even when my mind is in a blank or down situation.

2. Make sure my KEITAI owez not out of battery. (Fish Fish will never take you for granted again~)

3. Make sure my purse got enough MONEY for emergency!!

~Angel~, u r very rite, Fish Fish really is a Tai Tau Har~

At least I know tonite I no need Cold Die On Corridor~ -_-"

15 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger MunKit said...

wah.. sounds serious if keys are lost.. must warn doc :P

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Lucky for ya! My k'tai is alwayz fully charged be4 i go out anyway :P Anyway, how does the monthly travel card looks like?

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a better day, as the sun will always rise the next day.

So you are making glass, as in art glass, not glass as in utility, like wine flute.

Fish-Eater

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Yuen Li said...

Glad everything turned out ok. :)

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger SiaoChaBoa said...

Poor, poor ..FF,
Glad everything turned out alright.. ;)

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger SiaoChaBoa said...

Btw.. FF,
wat made you bad mood..??

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger guy said...

fish fish have same disease as me.my mind seems to be forgetting stuff like carkeys and phones lately

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

ngai ti...memang like the Series of unfortunate events :S

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Saffron said...

lol @ Cold Die Corridor. :D

Yes, your bad luck is quite cham, but at least you see the humour in it. Dun worry la, everyone also forget things one. The people who don't are actually kacukan manusia dgn alien. Good luck tomorrow! :)

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Phan said...

mei mei fish fish,

Gong xi fa chai!!! Good news fill your way! <- translated from one of the chinese new year wishes.

Speaking of keys, we ever locked ourselves out of the house and had to get my in-laws to unlock. However, we are extremely careful nowadays because my in-laws will not be that kind to help us anymore since they are still mad with me :oP. If we do lock ourselves out, we are prepared to break our house windows out of desperation :oPPP.

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

munkit : Dun think he is not as clumsy as fish fish. :P

acrix : Eerrr... like a soft telephone card... will post that next time specially for you. ;) Wait ar~

Fish-Eater : Yap, just that one of my sensei like to do art work with glass, so he taught us a few simple things to produce something by using glass pipe and glass bottle. Will post on that after I finish my CNY posts.

Yuen Li & Mrs T : Yap... so glad it turned out alrite... Or else, yours truly will lie on bed now with flu. :P Mrs T, no reply comment for why I felt down. Sorry ar~

guy : *shake hand* :P

Wilson : Heeee... pity fish that time. Sayang no hero comes to safe me. *sigh*

saffron : LOL @ kacukan manusia dan alien. *shudder* Dun want to imagine the look.

phan : Dear Phan Phan, u sure I'm mei mei and not you? Kekeke... :P Really nice to hear from you again after losing u quite a while in Malaysia. Heeee... when I was in UKM, that was what I owez did... use a wire to unlock my window so that I could climb inside my room when I forgot my keys. But here in Japan, the door and windows very secure, no way for me to break in. Breaking the wall even easier.

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Something like touch and go card? Thx for the posting :P I try to post my monthly travel card photo then :P

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger ~AnGeL~ said...

haha... ff, before i say u tai tau har... u already know i will say that huh! seems like u know me pretty well d... u want anything from m'sia? me can bring back for u. :P

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger letti said...

hi there..david is another tai tau har..he lost his keys and was looking for it for 3 days and it was on the floor next to his chair..cheh!

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

acrix : They got the touch and go type too. But mine is not. ;) Waiting for ur post bout this too. Thanks.

~angel~ : Really?? Geee.. when are you coming back? I'll tell you later after I make a good think. Would be something not heavy and easy to bring. :P

letti : Kekeke... cheers to the Tai Tau Hars~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home