Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, March 25, 2005

When Monkey lost its 'Ye'??

Kekeke... Dear everyone, today I present my cute little monkey to you.



Oh~ see the very nice thick dark hair he got... when he was 3 months.

But wait, what if 'monkey' suddenly lost an 'e' and a 'y'?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



DANG DANG!! Its turns into a cute little "monk".

Muuuaaaaakkkkk!!! I love you dear~

Thanks Bert~ for the picture of Anson's latest hair style. (Where got the hair??)

p/s 1 : Gila weather today... snow and sun at the same time!!

p/s 2 : Gila me last nite, slept only at 4am. Extremely lack of sleep now.

p/s 3 : Gila samples... no matter how I tried, it just dun dissolve...

Instead you have no idea what is 'gila', it means crazy.

Yah~ I'm gila enough to use so many gilas today. And yes... I really need my bed badly now~

>_<

6 Comments:

At 2:25 AM, Blogger SiaoChaBoa said...

Hey..FF,
Nice pic of Anson... ;)
Donch get too gila now.. heheh!!!

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger MunKit said...

oii so cute!! :)

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous winterx said...

Oh my... Anson looks soooooo cute!
^_^

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous winterx said...

Oh and you should really try to get more sleep.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Acrix said...

Take a rest and things would be better~ Anson's cute with or without hair :p

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

mrs t : Thanx. I'm better today, dun worry. :)

munkit : Definitely!

winterx : Thanks. I finally had a nice sleep last nite.

acrix : Heee... happy to hear that. I oso think he looks handsome all the way. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home