Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Chili Cup Noodle

Life these lately has been a very unhealthy one for fish fish. Imbalance food, so lack of workout (chou yabai!), and sometimes even lack of sleep. I think sooner or later I'll really look like this. *shudder*

I don't skip my breakfast, though it has becoming something very simple these few weeks. Either cracker and drink, or the instant cup noodle. My room is so stocked up with different variety of instant noodles now. Think can even open a shop for that. (just kidding) But I think when I die, my body will no need any kind of preservative to preserve my body. Kihkihkih...

This morning, I ate something full of capsaicin.


Super Spicy Kimchi Flavour Chili Noodle.


A pack of additional Chili Powder was even attached for those really heavy-level spicy food eaters.


When the paper lid was unsealed, it reveal a cup of well-mixed ingedient and soup powder with the noodle. One thing special about this noodle is... chili is mixed into the dough for making the noodle. Can you see the red colour of it?

After waiting for 3 minutes, the hot-boiling water was nicely penetrated inside the noodle.


Tra la la!! May fish fish present you an aptly named "Chili Noodle".


Ah~ the taste was simply lovely. I just love the very wise taste of the chili inside the noodle. The spiciness was just nice, I don't think it is necessary for me to add more chili powder inside it. In fact, adding too much chili powder will spoil the nice savoury taste of the noodle.

In the beginning, I didn' t feel much on the spiciness, however, after a short while, the after-eating spiciness spreaded through my whole mouth. Yum~ Yum~

Oh~ what a morning with a body full of capsaicin power. ^_^ I'm a chili fish.

12 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger mmulibra said...

Recently TV is bombarded with advertisements of this cup noodle..

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger timun said...

woah...looks nice...actually i like to eat spicy food de...heeh..maybe u can mail some of the nice instant noodle for me...heheh

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Looking at it is enough to make me sweat! Water anyone?

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said...

fish fish - Look at it this way. In Malaysia, we cannot afford to eat Made In Japan cup noodle because it costs about RM7-RM9 per cup. You can hardly find it for sale in Penang. So it is a delicacy! Yum yum.

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, you sure like that hot and spicy food, don't you!
--Mariko/supereggplant

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger MrsT said...

Wow!! FF, i want some too..!! The recent spicy noodle i found in the supermarket here ain't spicy enough.. :(
I just love cup noodles.. so convenient.. and easy..!!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

I remember when I was in Australia and *craving* for chilli or anything hot, I can't find any. At least, not in instant noodles. This looks good. Maybe when you come home to visit, you should belanja us chilli cup noodle each. *teehee*

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Patrick Leong said...

hi. the biwa oranges were good. should have eaten them yesterday. today there were some bruise spots. but still sweet and tasty. thanks.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

mmulibra : But hor~ I've only seen it once on the TV.

timun : How bout I bring for you next time I visit KL. ^_^

acrix : Kihkihkih... acrix, learn eat spicy food ler~

5xmom : I'll make sure I bring instant noodle for you if I go Penang next time.

mariko : Yap, I sure do. Btw, I found the CD. ^_^ But will send later, maybe around end of next month. Is it ok?

mrst : *in silent voice* I do love instant noodle too~~~

primrose : No problem. ^_^

patrick leong : Sweet ler~ eat fresh even better. Hey, see you tomorrow. :D

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Milly said...

fish fish...hihi...!! wow damn hungry now lar..wanna try it..hahah...

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger xes said...

wah looks so spicy until wanna explode wei

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Milly : Hello sweetie ^_^ Nice to see you here. So, what did you eat after that?

xes: The look is hotter than the taste. Kihkihkih...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home