Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, June 13, 2005

fish fish's Camera

Oolala~~~ mmulibra challenged me with the latest comment of his like this :

"What camera you own aa? Must be something small.. so handy to bring around.. even took pictures in toilet ;)

A challenge for u.. take photo of your camera and put in the blog.. hahaha"


Ok, fish fish except the challenge. Now, I want my omiyage. Present mali mali~


This is my darling's front look. An Olympus Camedia X-2. I bought this 2 years ago. Since then, it has been with me going around travelling, eating all kinds of foods, meeting different cultures and people, experiencing unforgettable moments.

Just as what Bert Bert had said to me before, "Jie Jie, you know, I am so jealous at your camera, thinking all the foods it has tasted." Oops! What a quote. -_-"


This is the back of my camera. It looks like a normal one... but in fact it is quite "old" already, due to its terrible owner.

Some of the part have terrible cuts, and the flash has turned malfunction. But still I love it as much as before. Thinking of changing to a new one... but then, it still can operate, and I got no money now... Till further future lar~

Well, the size is slightly smaller than an iPOD 40GB, but double the thickness of the iPOD and slightly heavier.


Everywhere I go, I'll definitely brings it together with this mini tripod. It is a very convenient and useful tool especially at night time as well as taking pictures in dimly lighten places.

Ai yar~ another item with a lot of scar...

Proof how much I have been using them.

I took this tripod picture with my camera.

Ok, how about the 2 pictures of my camera then???

The answer is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


My mobile phone with its little bear bear. I don't want it to be too lonely, so I found the bear bear as its companion.

They are soooo compatible ler? ;) And the 2 little sakuranbo (cherry) was bought together with Wai Wai when we went to Tohoku to travel 2 years ago.

"Oh~ fish fish, we thought your hp will be a GREEN one~" (Some of you must have been thinking so.

Kihkihkih, it fact, it was supposed to be. But during the special offer time, that apple green was out of stock... so I just get this Maroon one lor~ But after that, the more I see this Maroon of mine, the more I like it. Muakkkkk....

But then hor~ a part of it broken liao~ so Heart Pain. *sob sob*

The presentation is over. Thank you. ^_^

17 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Anonymous mrkiasu said...

I like the color of your phone very much, it look unique to me. Erm, never seen such color in the market before, think it is quite rare lah.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Acrix said...

Ur camera is considered very nice d! Wait till u see the sony p2 i used last time then u will knoe :P The casing got scratches and dents, + the clip for the battery holder oso spoilt d~

Ur phone color looks very nice! Wonder why the hp dangle is not a fish fish but bear bear~

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said...

Finally, the mystery is solved. I also have been wondering what camera you use. You seem to take photos everywhere. Over here, I have to tell the owner the reason I am taking their photos or else they think I am a competitor (restaurant) out to steal their ideas. The other day, my son crawled under the strawberry tress to take photos of the hanging strawberry. Wah..the owner quickly shoo us. LOL

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger mmulibra said...

Aiya u used ur keitai camera..I was thinking to challenge u to take the photo of your camera using the same camera.. confusing? hahaha

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger pinkcocoa said...

hi hi ff
ohh i like your mobile lei!!! :-D It's the type that i like and always read in Jap mag. Dunno when we gonna have that in Aust...maybe 10 years later if we are lucky,.hahaha

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger cccp said...

what a cute little phone you got there. like the bear bear too! ;)

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish where did you get the little metal chain for your cellphone ? From a 指甲鉗?

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger guy said...

fish fish.thats my first camera!
haha.. funny..
so similar!!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger obachan said...

Hehehe... I remember your camera and tripod very well :D But I don't remember seeing your bear bear with keitai, or, keitai with the bear. It's so cute.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Julie said...

yO fishfish ^^

i like ur hp color too n the teddy bear.. i noticed ppl in japan loves to put 'ling ling long long' at their hps..*the more the merrier* bck in msia not realli tho.. mayb the 'long long' here not as gd as over there =p

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Lrong said...

Camera is one thing, but I am always amazed on how you can so easily dish out the camera and shoot all the food and scenes in the restaurants as you do...

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

mrkiasu : In Japan, you can have all kind of fancy colour with nice design. You name it, they got it. Very cheap oso. Mind was for RM180 the time I bought, with camera and video function attached. ;)

acrix : Nobody give me a fish fish ler~ *a hint* :P

5xmom : Wah~ so fierce ar? Usually it is not a problem at all to take picture in restaurant. But sometimes I do ask for permission first when I think the condition need a beforehand asking first.

mmulibra : Kihkihkih... I know you gonna said so. But you didn't cannot you other camera mar? right? ;) I tell you how will I take my camera's pic with my camera. Find a piece of mirror, use non-flash mode (anyway, my flash broke down already, no difference) with my tripod. Set the timing into 10 second. Then click. Voila... then my camera's pic from my camera is done. ^_^

pinkcocoa : Yap, I also like their hp a lot. So much cute and nice designs too choose. Too many sometimes that it makes one confuse. That's why some of the follow trends Japanese change their hp like changing shirts.

cccp : Thank you. ^_^

cooknengr : U mean the little green piece?

guy : Yeah... give me a five. But you got a better one liao right? I'm still using it. :P

obachan : I seldom play with my hp one. It is as a tool for me to send cmail and make call only. *old fashion*

julie : Hey dear, I actually don't have the practice of putting lingling longlong in my phone when I was in Malaysia. But then, these 2 got special meaning for me... so they hang with my hp all the time lor. ^_^

lrong : The mystery will be solved when we have the chance to eat together next time. Kihkihkih... the treat is one you, can? :P

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish the 串珠 looking 鏈. I have only seen those on 指甲鉗.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

*wink* will give ya one if i happen to find one :P Can nemo do? Haha~

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hai Yor, da ger, not only 指甲鉗 got that chain lar...
we can actually got it anywherer, like toys, key chain and also others stuff...
sob sob, sista, help you solve one Q. I'm gil.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : You got gil's answer. ^_^

acrix : Nemo? sure! Arigatou ne~ muak!

Gil : Thanks dear. By the way, are you Gilbert?? or...

 
At 3:10 AM, Blogger lynnee said...

the bear seems bigger than the phone itself *laughs*

but its' cute :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home