Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My working desk!

Came to the lab before 9am today. That is counted "early" for me, as I usually come in around 10am, except on Monday, because there is seminar.

However, today, we were requested by our sensei to come in before 9am.

For what? To do big moving again. *headache*

So, after the moving...


This was what happened to our desk. The guy in the picture is a sensei in my lab, who just sitting next to me. Yap, I'm the only student is the lab that is arranged to be seated beside a sensei. So, you see how naughty fish fish is, need a sensei to "spy" me. Kihkihkih...


Oh~ here is my desk for today. Geee... it was quite fun to type my thing on such a desk. However, I couldn't use it much, as after 15 min I took this picture, I have to start my lab work... which made me extremely busy until 3.30pm. I ate my lunch after that. Man~~~ tea lunch I would call it. The whole canteen was just me the only person that eating "lunch".

Well, the "desk" was for half day only.


At late noon, it was taken away. Poor thing, has been here for 40 years, finally people decided to take it away just like that, as it has no more usage inside the lab.

Ever wonder what are these pipes?? They were "pipe heaters" for winter. However, our lab stop using them since 6 years ago... so, they decided to eliminate them.


"Bye bye pipe pipe... thanks for serving this lab all these while".

Yippie!! Finally, I got my desk back.

Oh~ still my old fish's desk is the best. ^_^ Updating my blog on this date is such a happiness thing.

9 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Fish fish, ur laptop looks very rugged! U din take good care of it? Kinda like a big contrast to ur sensei;s one :) Hehe~

Pipe heater? U mean they run hot water thro it? oh yah, wat foods does ur canteen offer?

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Lrong said...

Fish... use lah the tripod to auto-release some snaps with the sensei... show peace sign with both hands loh...

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, that's a very young Sinsei. Did you teach him the famous Hakka Sensei Song ?

先生教我讀書,
我教先生打山豬.
山豬跳過河.
....... ( you know the last part right ?)

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger timun said...

fish fish ooo..hahaa...sorry ar..long time nvr leave comment on ur site dy......but i did alwyas visit ur blog...hehe.....

wanna ask..so u just stand ther only??no chair 1 ar...:-s

cooknengr: the hakka song my dad always sing to me 1 la...haha....dem funny...

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

acrix : i don't have mouse. So use the button on the note book. By sensei one, is a new one lar~ not his one, belong to the lab. Mine also belong to the lab one, it was a long story why it looks so rug. -_-"

lrong : I'm not a Yapun mui. Kihkihkih... But I do show peace sign. You wanna me "die" ask sensei take picture like this with me in the lab is it? :P

cooknengr : Hey, I am a 100% hakka mui. So, what do you think my answer is? ;) But then hor~ why must the San Chu is a male one??

timun : No problem buddy. ^_^ Btw, maybe you can help me answer the last line of cooknengr.

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish I don't know, you Hakka folks came out with the song.

How about teh femle verson like :

妹仔人
多事情,
....
... :)

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : How come Ngai Mm Ti this song one. Complete the whole please. ^_^ (must be not something very good. hmmm...)

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish

Last verse

nen ku chiam chiam,
tuk see ngeen.

I leanred this ...Primary 2 at, Beratok Primary at 21th mile.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : Errrrrr... ok. No comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home