Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Oops!! The winner is sooooo near... however...

Ok, from all the comment, I finally have the answer I hope to see. *wipe sweat* However, I don't know if that is a typing mistake of the answer or something else... I need a verification from her to decide if she is the prize winner. As her name is a Japanese, and I stated in my rule, I need a 100% correct answer for that.

A "SINGLE CD" wor~ You wouldn't want your prize to become someone's else right??

So, dear winner, I hope you go to the comment part to read my latest comment, and tell me your final answer. If I didn't get the 100% correct answer by today, tomorrow I will give the prize to the one that got the nearest fastest answer to it.

Please... act fast.

The answer with the picture will be up tomorrow. So please be patient. ^_^

9 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

Wow, tough, tough! Baileys flavoured? It's liquor, it's chocolate and milk and it is sweet enough to be ice-cream. :)

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Can;t wait for the answer to be revealed!

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Seri said...

she got it right kua, one letter off only XD

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fish fish! I hope you got my e-mail.
mariko/supereggplant

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger SiaoChaBoa said...

Dying to know the answer.. !

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I still enter??? I just returned from vacation......"heart beat faster and sweat" must be shichimi????? -lance

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

primrose : No doubt baileys will be a good flavour. But will be not much of a surprise to mix with "sweet ice cream". kihkihkih...

acrix : I wonder if you will "yark" when you know the answer. Wanna me feed you with this "hot and spicy" ice??? :PbPb

seri : yap, she did.

mariko : ;)

mrst : How do you like the answer?

lance : too late liao~ how was your holiday? The answer is Shichimi. Hey, try my next quiz then. Still long time from now though. ^_^

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

haha i dun mind if u feed me, but can u kiss me as well? :P

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Acrix : You sure you wanna a kiss from a KAKAK TUA?? I will make sure I makan a lot of hot chili first so tat what is a real "hot n spicy fish tongue" taste. Kihkihkih...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home