Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

This is an auto reply...

Kihkihkih... last night when I sent an email to a friend with my handphone, the next second, a reply was received. At first, I thought it was a fail sent. However... after I read the mail, it made me laugh out so loud. Gosh!!! I was supposed to sleep the next minute, but I couldn't help but giggled in my dream.

Tell me... when you receive an auto email like this, how would you react?

Folks, this message will appear for a while until I imported your email address to my online inbox.
Spammers don't realize my dong is long enough, my sex drive is high (ask their mother), I don't need a loan, I wear real Rolex watch, pirated software is way cheaper in Malaysia...

*****

Buahahahhahahahhaa... I never know an auto reply email can sound as "fun" as this. Though some of the sentences took me a while to understand what the "real" meaning is.

My dear friend, if you happen to see the title "Moshi mosh~" in your junkbox then. Please don't delete it ok... It's from fish fish.

^_^ Happy weekends.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger MrsT said...

Heheh!! cute and witty..!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

mrst : ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home