Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Well done, boys!! ^_^

*tsk tsk tsk* The blogsphere is so flooded with PPS BASH's reports. Seem like it was really a fun one, to be able to meet each other. Personally, I love Kim's report the most so far... cause hers has lots of pictures for me to drool with. *mwah~~~* Thanks a lot babe. The picture of Kenny took with you was really veli veli sweet. Feel like giving him a baby pinch. Kihkihkih... By the way, if you wanna see more reports on that, a one stop page by mudpond is really a very helpful one. ^_^

Ok, now fish fish have a good news to tell everyone. Nothing connected to the matter above. Not about myself... but 2 boys that are closed to me. Yap, my 2 dear cousins, Jerry and Gilbert (appeared as Bert Bert many times in my past posts) have just knew they are accepted into local university finally yesterday night. In case you don't know, both of them are brothers, Jerry elder. Not twin.

Jerry gets into Malaya University while Gilbert gets into University Technology of Malaysia. Both gets their 1st choice. Woohoo!!! Good job, boys. I know exactly how happy you guys were as I was in the same stage when I applied for my Food Science course. Almost jump high till I gonna knock the ceiling (no lar~, where can short fish jump so high).

I was so happy when mum told me about that in the phone. I called her, because I wanna have some chatting with her. Surprisingly, I got such a good news.

Muak! MUAK!! MUAKKKK!!! 3 big kisses to each of you.

Ok, let see when are the 2 of you gonna tell me this good news by your ownselves.

Anyway, this is just the very beginning... It is just going to start... Good luck!!

By the way, they only have 10 days to prepare everything, before the school starts. Hmmm... kind a rush huh~

"Mum, good!! I am going to have free place to stay next time in KL and Johor then". :PbPb

19 Comments:

At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

姐,妳的消息真灵通ar...
btw, you are very welcome to visit me. i'll be waiting for you. it seems like it's as what you wish. i remember last time you told me to apply different u so as you can stay in different places.

 
At 3:21 AM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said...

Tagged!
http://penangfaces.chanlilian.net/archives/2005/06/_food_meme_arou.html

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

Bert Bert, if you are reading your jie jie's weblog... Big sista in USA also happy for you, as you wished, you got into the technology field. Hope the next few years, you will learn all you need and become like cooking engineer! ;)

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Evil Jonny said...

Hi Fish, can you remind me when you'll go to New Orleans?

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, Don't even think about it :)

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger mmulibra said...

You can be our Jeff Ooi for Malaysians in Japan :P

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger kiasi said...

One sentence for all lah, "Good luck to your whole family (including mother, sister, father, cousin......) lah"

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sista Doreen: i got your message.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

The pps bash looks very happening with all the blog circle celebrities! Oh congrats to ur cousin and when ur coming to kl? Haha claim ur nasi lemak from me :P

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous mrkiasu said...

Ah, during that day i didn't read a single article because everyone is blogging about PPS gathering. Its a bit boring lah.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

Gil : Kihkihkih... you know my CNN network very good one. Just make sure that time you sleep on floor, I own the bed. Muahahahahha...

5xmom : Got it.

blackwidow : He got it.

kimchi jon : 15 July, for 5 days. why?

cooknengr : Da Ge, don't even think about what???

mmulibra : No way buddy. I'm a politic idiot, know nothing. I'll just remain being a glutton ikan. Kihkihkih...

acrix : Ya lor~ quite a merry end for the PPS bash. Me need to graduate first. That will be earliest next year if everything goes smooth. -_-"

mrkiasu : I enjoy the reports very much. Kihkihkih... why didn't you go?

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

mrkiasi : :)

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish. let you guess, Hint: you have done it twice.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger MrsT said...

Hey.. FF,
Congrats to Bert bert and your other cousin..!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Evil Jonny said...

I'm going in August. Too bad we'll miss each other!

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : o_O I've done twice?? Oooiiii... don't make me think so hard ler~ I got a lot of work to worry. More hints onegai.

mrst : Thanks dear. ^_^

kimchi jon : Ai yar~ That's too bad. If not, would be good to have a vegetarian partner search mum mum around.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fiah : Hint #2, its's in one of this post's comments.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : *hmmm* 還好意思説, will you think I will tag you the 3rd time after you gave me 2 disappointment? I wait until now... give up liao~

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, you got it after two dissappoitng answers. I am not forgeting, I'll use those as filler post someday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home