Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Bite The Gold

Corn in Japan usually are very expensive. Even if you buy one from the supermarket, it usually will cost around RM5. Compare to 5 corns I can buy with RM2 back in Kuching... I usually endure the urge to crave for it.

Lately, the corns in the shelf has been cheaper. I was so happy to find one with RM3 per corn. Woohoo!! What more it was written clearly.... "SWEET CORN"

Argh~ I could't resist the temptation anymore... and so, I got one for myself.


After boiling it for 25 min... Muahahahhah!!! A very beautiful golden corn was explored once I took off its "shirt". Such a nice naked gold.

I couldn't wait longer for it to cool down...

So, I just started eating it with my fingers keep screaming for "Ouch! Ouch! Hot! Hot!"...

Sooner... my fingers were numbed with the heat...


Hohoho!! See how pretty fish fish's love bite on this corn? Yeah... that's my favorite way of eating corn. Row by row...

It is aptly named. SWEET!! Super SWEET!!! It didn't matter how the hull would slit in between my teeth... Eat first, dig later.

Yum Yum~~~

Now, have you ever noticed how you like to eat your corn? ;)

9 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, Blogger babe_kl said...

i'm not a big fan of corn but steaming them is way better than boiling it as it retains the sweetness. otherwise can zap it in the microwave too kekeke

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger 5xmom ~chanlilian.net~ said...

chomp chomp chomp

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

I normally use the hand to rotate the corn in clockwise direction while eating :) So can;t make any row pattern like yors :P

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, want some American Corn ?.(http://www.cooknengr.com/blog2/archives/
miscimg/070605_corn_01.jpg) 別想歪了哦 :)

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous momof2 said...

I like my corn with a dash of salted butter on it, melting with the heat from the steamed corn... mmm... yum yum!

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

Yup, peeling it out from the stump with my fingers and pop into my mouth - I eat one kernel at a time. Like hamster. Hehe! Have you seen how hamsters eat corn? Very expert one!

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

babe_kl : I oso like steam one very much. But then, too troublesome ler~ for a corn. Even boil one also very sweet liao. I got no microwave at home. :P Only toaster.

5xmom : Wah~ that's fast.

acrix : Heeee... look like a spiral corn that gigit here and there by tupai is it? :P

cooknengr : *slurp~* 也別想歪了哦

momof2 : Gosh~ you making me want a corn now. I didn't do that, considering the calories of that yummy way. -_-"

primrose : o_O Should I say you super patience? My mummy eats like that sometime too. Next time I'm going to tell her "Mum, you are a hamster". Kihkihkih

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey..FF,
Got such a thing call corn picks you know..??? where you stick them on each end..and eat the corn..hehehhe1! i only love the corn from my FIL's garden.. freshly picked.. lucky me..!!
MrsT

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

mrst : Ai yar~ we all know you are very much spoilt by your FIL and MIL liao. *jeles*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home