Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Greeting from Amherst

Hello~ everyone. ^_^

Ai yar~ fish fish know it has been so unusual for me to be silent for so long. I've been missing you all a lot. I am now in Amherst, Massachusetts, my last stop.

I have been travelling here and there after New Orleans for academic purposes. This first journey to US gonna be one of the most hectic journey I ever had. Definitely the most unforgettable as well. Full of painful and stress experience, so do the very sweet and lovely precious moment. I really wanna thanks all the wonderful people that I have encountered. Oh well, so do those suck ones... they made my life more colourful too. I think I've become more mature through this trip. Oh yah~ I saw one Mu Yang Quan... oh man~ it is soooooo adorable. I wish I can kidnap it home. Kihkihkih..

Anyway, tomorrow I'll be going back to Japan early in the morning, and will reach Kansai the next day.

I will do a full report about my New Orleans trip when I back and after a good rest. I am like a half dead fish now.

So, see you all then. Muak~~~

12 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger emotionalistic said...

Will keep my eyes open. Cant wait to hear some stories from you.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger letti said...

woo..good to know you are having a great time.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger mmulibra said...

Haha dead fish in USA.. but back to Japan will be live fish, sashimi

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Julie said...

ahmoi how i miss u la.. hoho..

welcome bck =p

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

Ooo...can't wait to read a L-O-N-G post from you! We'll give you time to rest though. Safe trip home...!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, did you find vegetarian food in Nawleans?

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Big BoK said...

I was just thinking about you .. yesterday..! i'm glad you are well.. and i can't wait for your post on New Or.. ;)

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, what does a 母羊官 look like ? Something new about Lousianna that I don't know about.

 
At 5:41 AM, Blogger Patrick Leong said...

have a safe trip back home.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Trying hard to imagine how a half dead fish (fish) looks like, kekekke...

Just kidding lah :) Have a safe journey back home ;)

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like you were gone for months. My morning coffee just didn't taste as good without been able to read your "sharings/adventures". Glad your experiences were of great learning and enjoyable. Waiting to read of your adventures. -lance

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

emotionalistic : They will be up soon. ^_^

letti : Great time, so do terrible time. :P

mmulibra : Live fish, but never sashimi... Hyaks!

julie : Miss you too my hakka moi. Tadaima! ^_^

primrose : You better be ready dear. Cause they are really going to be Long~ post.

cooknengr : Yap, da ge. will post about that later. It is not Mu Yang Guan... it is Mu Yang Qian lar~ Woof woof!! 牧羊犬! Muahahah!!

big bok : Yes madam. will start to tell my story tomorrow. ;)

patrick leong : Hey buddy... I'm in my lab liao. Since 8.30am. Jet-lag. -_-"

chen : Thank you. I need to recharge myself back to a jumpy fish liao. Kihkihkih...

lance : Oh~ I'm going to make you coffee taste better again from tomorrow. ^_^ Stay tune.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home