Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Simple dinner

Muahahhahha...

Hey everyone, jump over to see "How to lure women with your food post 101" by this old man *ah hem! He himself said one*. Acrix, you must go and read ok. ^_^ Maybe you will get a great first evening by using the trick. Kihkihkih...

Well girls, you judge it for yourself on what he said inside will be a useful one.

Ok, fish fish is not a guy, so no need to show off my face for my cooking to impress guys. :P So, here is a very simple post on my past cooking.


Tra la la~~~ leaf mustard cooked with tofu. Simple, fast yet very delicious. The saltiness of the leaf mustard was strong enough, so I did not add any extra seasoning except a small pinch of seven spices red pepper.

Ah~ I finished this whole bowl by myself...


... with a pack of half price rice that I bought from supermarket before closing time.

Wooo~~~ such a satisfying moment.

*burp*

Now, I going home to cook myself another nice dinner liao. Damn starving!

Ciao~ ^_^

11 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

I;m not even at his level (cooking skills and looks with sunglasses), hard to seduce a gal like this :P HMm maybe can change the mushroom to oyster and asparagus to hotdog...haha~

The rice reminds me of the rice at Isetan costing abt rm 3 per packet :P DArn xpensive~

Kinda hungry after going thro yor blog and cooknengr's post~

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

FF, gomen for the comment I put on E's post, just play play ok ;)

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger babe_kl said...

wahhh i lup harm choy!!! mom stopped cooking dat so i hv to eat them at charp farn (mixed rice) stall

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish how the nutritional value ? 營養不艮哦.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Julie said...

fishfish moi.. i read ur 'taigor' post olidi.. errrrr... u n him sure not 'couple' hoh? hohoho.. very sweet of him =p

 
At 1:33 AM, Blogger Makan Kings said...

Wow!! Looks sooo good! Some more eaten with japanese rice! YUMZ!

Cheers,
-Makan Kings-

 
At 4:10 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

acrix : Ya lor~ Japanese rice very expensive one. That's why I only buy it during 1/2 price time.

blackwidow : Daijobu yo! Kin yi shinaide. It's not a fact, so why worry? ;)

babe_kl : Then dear, you must try my mum's Ham Choi Duck Soup... it is super yummy.

cooknengr : No worry Da Ge. Full of CHO, protein and fibre. kihkihkih...

julie : Very sweet of him? Catch no ball ler, sayang. Do you think I will tell you gals to jump over if I'm his gf? Pintu pun tak ada bagi kamu orang masuk. Kihkihkih...

makan kings : ^_^

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh by you're just making me so hungry today! Yeah rice in Japan is very expensive. I think i better go eat now. Thanks Fish Fish for wonderful posts.

Milgwimper

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger emotionalistic said...

What about sharing the recipe with us?? Can or not ah?? I also want to try cooking this dish...cause my boyfriend love it very much ;P.

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Milgwimper: My pleasure. ^_^

emotionalistic : No problem. Get one piece of tofu (harder version better). Cut into cube, then stir fry with oil until the surface turned crispy browny. Can ganti with Salted Veggie if you want if don't have pickled leaf mustard. Wash the Salted veggie, cut into small chunk. Then, add into the fried pan with the tofu, stir fry for a while to let the tofu and the salted veggie absorb each other good flavour. Then add in water, simmer until the salted veggie salt cam out to the water. Add some dry coarsely grind chili. simmer for some while. Dang Dang, ready to eat. Good luck with my bad way of explanation ar~ :P

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger emotionalistic said...

Quite complicated....will try out one day. Thanks for the recipe :)....you must be a good cook.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home