Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The Curry Result

Well, the curries were made during our lab trip, as the "Curry Competition". I was disappointed with the result in the trip... As it was quite funny...

The green curry was cooked by our group (3 foreigners and 2 Japanese). It was the biggest pot among all the 4... in fact, the amount was 3 times more than B and 4 times more than C. A and D amount were quite similar.

My lab people tried all the 4. It turned up the D pot finished the fastest. Everyone was saying, "OISHII!!" then after that, "Ah! Karai!!" Which means, Delicious! and then Spicy!!. Yap, this green curry gave you a good savoury taste in the beginning, and a good touch of spiciness on you tongue after that.

Eventually, the 4 pots were cleaned up into our stomachs. Then, the voting for the Most Like Curry started. The 3 senseis have 3 votes, meaning they can vote for 3 choices. Where as the other people could only vote for one.




The picture tells the answer.

Result from the lab :
A. 9
B. 7
C. 6
D. 4

A, B and C each have a sensei in the group. All members in group A and C are all Japanese. Group B has only one foreigner.

D? Only students, what more with 3 foreigners.

Well, what more could I say?

Curry A, B and C actually tasted good. But in term of "curry"? "A" can considered to be a very typical curry. I like the idea of C, very creative. B, I look up look down... taste in... can't recall any element of the curry.

Hmm... I am too skeptical on the concept of "curry" in Japan.

I am very sure if the vote is to be made outside Japan... the result would be very different.

Hence, I made an online short research...

Voila!! I got my answer.

The result through the internet :
A. 2 (Milgwimper, I decided to put your vote in A)
B. 2
C. 3
D. 11

Ha!! My theory was correct.

Thanks for your voting. ^_^




By the way, during making the curry, my legs turned into something like this.

This was after 1 hr of cooking...

Can imagine how red was it 1 hr before this picture? Look like a Red Burn Fish...

*iish*




Who ask me to be silly enough to wear a short pants having this real good fire grilling my legs? -_-"

12 Comments:

At 2:19 AM, Blogger DieHardX said...

wooh, nice legs, fish fish!

btw, wat is dat bbq pit made of? pure concrete?

 
At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Big BoK said...

Nice legs.. FF..!! heheheh!!

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Evil Jonny said...

Japanese curry... spit-spit! ;-D

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

FF, have you read the news??? New Orlean is ruining by Katrina(Harricane)....

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous milgwimper said...

Fish Fish,

It's ok you put me into A catagory. *sniff *sniff* ;P :D
Actually I have to agree that Japan's idea of curry is different from the rest of the world. Don't get me wrong I like their curry but in reality it is much sweeter than I truly like. I rather have Malay, or Thai or Indian etc etc. I do have to say that it wasn't fair the voting system, I think there should be a revote! HAH! ;P :D

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, first your eyes and now your legs. Slowly by slowly, FF is revealing herself. BTW, nice legs :^) -lance

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

diehardx : Errr... TQ. That is the cooking stove made of cement. Concrete.

big bok : Heee... thanks. ^_^

evil jungle prince : ;)

blackwidow : Yes dear. Been following the news. Shock!!

milgwimper : Exactly, Japanese curry is very unique.

lance : Tee hee heee... make a guess what will fish fish reveal next? ;)

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

fish fish,

Those pictures that you took of New Orleans and your experience there may become precious, because I'm not sure if New Orleans will ever go back to the way it was.

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger Chen said...

woh...
grilled fish legs? :P

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, Kimberly pose ?

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FF,

No kidding!!!!!!! Looking forward to see what FF reveals next. Not toes or hands right, but something more revealing????? I hope. I know, you had a haircut????? -lance

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

dennis : I've posted one of the pic. Yah~ to go back to the same, it is gonna be a very long and hard process. What I am more worry is New Orleans is below sea level... and it seemed that it is sinking slowly??

chen: Even mermaid have tails, not legs ler~ Tee hee hee.

cooknengr : -_-" Heeee... she's the sexy hot babe, but definitely not fish fish. I like Kim's legs actually, slender. ^_^

lance : Hmmm... let see then... :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home