Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Fish Fish New Glasses

Tee hee hee... after a few weeks of fugly spectacles on my face... Finally mummy sent me a new pair of nice glasses through EMS to me.

Ai yar~ this fish mummy ar~ Scare I am not fat enough... some more attached a pack of fried cashew nut by her and 2 big bars of nutty chocolate to me. Geee... I don't wanna think about the postal fee then.

Anyway... MUM~ I LOVE YOU!!! Muak!!!



Hohoho... nice little deep blue case...

Inside...



Wah~~~ nice nice... just my type of spectacles. Light, frameless... what more... BLUE~~~



See... even the lenses are BLUE~~~

Heeee... I guess the lady really knows my taste already after she has been doing glasses for me for 12 years.

Lovely choice!! Thanks.

Imagine how fish fish looks on this glasses? ;)

7 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Yet another challenging task for us to imagine :) So u tested ur eye in japan and sent the result back to ur mum for the prescription of the glasses? CAshew nuts are yummy, mind to share?

 
At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Big BoK said...

So nice of mummy fish.. FF.. :)

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger mariko said...

I hope you can see now!
The CD arrived today! Thank you so much! I will enjoy it very much.

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Lrong said...

Now, there is only one more thing to do... send lah a pic of the happy owner with the glasses lor...

 
At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Pig Pig said...

I love your blog sooooooo much. Muak!!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger letti said...

wah sai! my mom sent me some keropok the other day..woooo!!!!!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

acrix : Nope.. my old prescription was with the lady. It still the shame... so she just chose all the things and made one. ;) Was I risky or what? Tee hee hee..

big bok : She definitely is. ^_^

mariko : Happy listening. ;)

lrong : Tee hee hee... hey lrong, are you gonna be in Kagawa middle of Sept??

pig pig : Thank you! ^_~

letti : Hehe... I'm too lazy to fry the keropok by myself. Ah~ I miss keropok!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home