Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm 48 liao~

The clock dong dong dong 12 times in the midnight...

It was a peaceful and quiet night as usual in my room.

Deep down in my heart, I whispered slowly, "Happy Birthday, Malaysia."

Yah~ my beloved land, is turning 48 year old today.

Well, still too young... Still a long way to go...

Ganbatte ne~

By the way, a ponder for your all...

We see Malaysian flags are flooding the boleh land and the blogsphere in different ways. How about in this way? For the story, read here.

7 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Anonymous allen wong said...

Aren't you glad you're not the one turning 48? :)

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

heh, we all will one day, allen.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Acrix said...

There;s an article in thestar mentioning that malaysia is 42 and not 48 :P "Malaya, Singapore, Sarawak and Sabah were formalised as Malaysia under the Malaysia Agreement on Sept 16, 1963"

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/8/31/nation/11913452&sec=nation

Happy independence day!

 
At 3:30 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Merdeka.. Merdeka....

Lotsa bloggers in Malaysia flying the jalur gemilang in their blogs as well.. including me as well :) kekkeeke..

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, Acrix is right we the people who still live on the tree should be celebrating the 42. I still remember the 3 day 10th Hari Kebangsaan celebration back in 73.

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous milgwimper said...

Happy Birthday Malaysia!! :>

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

allen wong : I will, some day... if I still have my breath till that time. ^_^

dennis : *nod nod*

acrix : Heee... exactly... I would actually prefer Sept 16, 1963 to be officially called the independence day. Ah well~

chen : Yap, I saw it. You know got many blogs even put up the "Negaraku" song??

cooknengr : Geee... 10th Hari Kebangsaan?? I wasn't even formed yet.

milgwimper : ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home