Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Interruption :P

Good evening everyone. ^_^

Fish Fish just got back from a 2-day lab's summer trip 1 hr ago.

That's why I was not updating my blog yesterday. Neither much today, as I am really like a half death salty fish now.

Man~~~ I really sweated A LOT for these 2 days. Well, I'll tell the story of this trip after I finish my US report first.

-_-" More and more pictures to edit. More and more posts lining up.

Meanwhile, I need my SLEEP! My beloved SLEEP!! I MISS YOU!!!

Wait for my next proper US post tomorrow har~

*muak*

7 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Santos said...

hi fishfish! welcome back!

 
At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Big BoK said...

Hey..FF,
You go take your rest.. and write whenever you are ready.. :) very important to sleep too.. !!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Sounds like u have lotsa fun :P It;s pretty hot in kl and been sweating alot as well~ Will wait for ur US post and get ready with a bowl of porridge just incase u become a fully dead salted fish~ Have more rest and take care~

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Makan Kings said...

Fish,

Have a good rest! You seem to be quite busy there.

Looking forward to your next post!

Cheers,
-Makan Kings-

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FishFish,

Have a great rest, and come back and post when you are ready! Also I hope you dont mind I added you to my blogroll at http://blog.milgwimper.com. If you dont want it up there no worries I will take it down. :D I cant wait for your new posts.

Milgwimper

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

santos : TQ. ^_^

big bok : Yap yap. I slept for 8 hrs yesterday. So nice.

acrix : *tsk tsk tsk* Wanna eat fish fish with a bowl of porridge??? Don't even think about it!

makan kings : Heee... august is indeed the busiest month for me... to travel. -_-"

milgwimper : Thank you dear for linking me. Sure it is a pleasure. ^_^

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fish Fish

Well it is my pleasure to link to you m'dear. Thanks. :D

Milgwimper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home