Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Make your choice

Ok, my dear readers,

Good morning! ^_^ It is a Monday morning here today. A busy week for me to start. Before that, kindly make your vote on these 4 curries.


A. Summer vegetables curry.

Not sweet, but not spicy too. Curry cubes were used. No coconut milk added. A lot of vegetables with a few chicken chunks.




B. Beef curry with a lot of onion

Not spicy at all, very sweet. Curry cubes were used. No coconut milk added. Beef cooked with a lot of chopped onions, carrots and potatoes. Taste more like a hased meat gravy.




C. Beef ball with cheese curry

Sweet, very mild degree of spiciness. Curry cubes were used. No coconut milk added. Beef patties were made into meatballs with cheese in the middle of the meatballs. Onions, carrots and potatoes were used.



D. Vegetables green curry with pork and fu chuk

"Very spicy" according to all the tasters. Fish Fish would say it is Malaysia's standard spiciness. Green curry powder was used. Coconut milk was added. Chunks of pork cooked with fuchuk (dry soybean sheet, in Japanese it is called yuba) and a lot of vegetables.


So, which one would you vote for? Please tell me your answer.

Thank you for participating. ^_^

22 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Alex said...

I vote for the first one, but that's just because I don't eat meat. :/

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it spicy! So, it's no. 4!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

It's hard to vote without actually tasting them. In any case, they're not vegetarian, I wouldn't know! hehe.

By the way, have you been following the news about New Orleans? A big hurricane is coming, the mayor is evacuating the entire city. New Orleans currently sit beneath sea level (it sinks every year), and a hurricane like this has the potential to flood the entire city. Good thing you left before this!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger letti said...

i would go with Beef with onions, but i like spicy, so i would have to choose D.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger ~AnGeL~ said...

D....D... because the rest all looked like JAPANESE curry... sweet...

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Makan Kings said...

C looks and sounds really interesting. Therefore, our vote goes to C!

Cheers,
-Makan Kings-

 
At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Big BoK said...

I choose D.
Did you send me your addy yet..??

 
At 2:42 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

B looks like beef stew. I like stews. B it is then.

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger babe_kl said...

D for me :D

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Chen said...

I like hot and spicy food :)
I choose D ;)

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, majority pick D because it looks like Malaysian Curry, but where got cooking pork with curry one ?

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Julia said...

D is my choice. :)

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous milgwimper said...

Fish Fish,

I can't choose. I love spicy so my initial choice would be D, but then A looks good with all the veggies, so I would pick both A and D.

Fickle Milgwimper

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger mariko said...

I have to pick C because it sounds very different and interesting!

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last dish - D, looks and sounds more appetizing.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger drstel said...

me me me pick D D D!
seems the tastiest...must have coconut in the curry...

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Julie said...

can i choose all???? hoho..

i will go for c cos i love pototoes n carrots!!! n cheese curry looks interesting.. (=

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Acrix said...

I Choose B :P I miss the tonkatsu curry that i got last time :P I think it will be nice with little milk rite~ Normally my mum cook the curry with milk rather than coconut milk :)

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

D! D! D!

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Everyone : Domo arigatou for the voting. I appreciate your participation.

Alex : The meat amount in curry A and D are same. Each only have 300g of meat (weight in raw).

Dennis : Yap, I read about it in the news this morning. Geee... kinda shock.

big bok : I send it tomorrow, ok? Thanks dear.

cooknengr : Wait till you tasted mummy fish Spare Rib Red Curry. You gonna addicted to it. ;)

drstel : Exactly. Curry without coconut milk, how lonely~

julie : I like C idea. ^_^

acrix : Ok, so I have to try milk curry next time.

 
At 2:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I choose C ^^ feel want to taste it

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Pig Pig said...

I like D.
I like A as well.(if it is spicy)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home