Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Oops! Missing was in action again

^_^ Hello everyone,

"Hey fish fish, why no update for 2 days?" Some of you must have been wondering, right?

:P The truth is, fish fish went to climb the 2nd highest mountain in Japan, which seem to be the most difficult mountain as well.

Yap, I took 3 days holidays from my sensei for nature.

Well, the story will be up only after the US trip and my lab's trip. It was really FUN. I meet all these 4 friends for the first time in this trip. :P Again... going to somewhere for fun with strangers.

Not actually lar~ mmulibra is my blogger's friend plus my UKM's senior (which I only know later), the organizer. He asked me... and so I joint.

Hey buddy, really THANK YOU~~~ This was such a memoriable trip. ^_^

I'm going to sleep in his place tonight, as not in time to rush back to Kyoto. Sigh~ tomorrow will be another hectic morning for me to rush back before I go to lab after that.

p/s : Comments for previous post will be replied tomorrow. Gomenne!

Tata~ time for me to take a shower. Argh~ I need BED.

4 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Anonymous milgwimper said...

Fish Fish

Wow it sounds like the trip was wonderful. I can;t wait for your post. Rest and then come back to us refreshed! :D

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Big BoK said...

just thinking of you ..FF.. :) glad to hear that you had a great time.. i know how much you love the nature.. :)

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous allen wong said...

You say that climbing the second tallest mountain in Japan is a small feat! :O

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

milgwimper : Thank you dear. I go back and sleep full full again tonight.

big bok : ;) Thanks dear. Just posted some foods again for you all. :P

allen wong : *scratch head* Can't really catch what you wanna say ler~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home