Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Still dare to wear a bikini?

Hot summer in Japan is a great time for sea and beach. Every year, during the summer holidays, people will be flooding the beachside.

You will be able to see all type of cute and sexy bikinis on young and hot Japanese ladies. Indeed, girls like to take the chance to exhibit their good figures in this way.

Now, this year, especially these few days... there has been a hit report about a scandalous action at these beachsides. The victims, of course are these young girls. There has been guys walking around the beach crowds, taking photograph or video in a hidden way for selling purposes. Some of them are even belonged to a special group.

The ironic fact - there is actually no clear law in Japan that can enforce a law on these dirty acts, unless if the "victims" take a sue on it.

The worse... some of these camera and video recorder actually can see through the bikinis. Meaning... the girls are going to be some "AV" actress innocently.

Urgh~~~ I hate this!!! It makes my blood boiling...

11 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Louyau.net said...

I just dont know why ... this blog reminds me of the last blog i once wrote about the ''LV bikini''

Anyway ... i am back blogging again

===================================
www. Louyau.net: Season two: Make Love Not War
===================================

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Waoh, drooling! I think i'll flood the beach with my saliva~ Anyway why so blood boiling? Fish Fish got caught on vhs?

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Evil Jonny said...

But Fish, that means you can do the same for men in bikinis... ahhhh :)

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger letti said...

right now, the only place i wear a bikini is in our hot tub in our back yard..LOL

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No offense Fish, but you don't seem like a bikini type of girl.

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous winterx said...

ick... o_O
that's terrible.

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Primrose said...

Fish fish has scales and swims in the ocean. No need to adorn bikini and can't survive on the beach. Heheh! Come, come...swim to my garden. Got some tadpoles to feed you... :D

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

louyau.net : Welcome back. ^_^

acrix : not me!! I just hate this kind of "dirty act". You wanna see me in bikini is it? Tee hee hee...

evil jungle prince : -_-" I don't think the sales will be as good as the one of women in bikinis.

letti : LOL... and your honey is the one that can enjoy looking that.

anon : Heee... I'm not going to tell you if I wear a bikini or not. ;)

winterx : Definitely!!

primrose : Dear~ you forgot I'm a vegetarian fish kah? Tadpoles??

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

Speaking of tadpoles, I went to a restaurant last weekend that listed items with fish as "vegetarian". I never knew fish were vegetables! hehe

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Acrix said...

U gona show us ka? HAha~

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

dennis : This is so~~~ wrong huh~ But this is also the same phenomenon in Japan. -_-"

acrix : Hmmm~~~ ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home