Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Back from Shikoku

Hello everybody~ ^_^

Fish Fish is back from Shikoku yesterday night. Totally exhausted... extremely lack of sleep now.

I am in my lab now... but only my body. My mind is flying far far away... meeting Mr. Chow.

We have done a Three-day Shikoku Driving Trip safe and successful. Poo, Choo, Li Xing and Yuko. My gang this time. Lrong and Obachan, very sorry couldn't meet you guys up this time. There was totally no time for us to do so. Hopefully next time.

Btw, I read this comment by this guy in my last post. Love it.

"Hey Fish Fish, Yuko 你悶悶不樂, PooChooLi Xing 散散心...Have a nice trip."

^_^ Cute yer~

I hope I can upload the stories soon. The trip was full of exciting and bizarre happenings.

Meanwhile, I'll just put up a few pictures to show a very small part of our trip.

3 days. 1550km. 21000yen.

The figure that is meaningful to our trip.

This, made fish fish completed seeing 33 prefectures out of 47 in Japan.




The 1st day, we went to an alien land with a lot of cows. That night, we nearly even going to die thirsty and hungry halfway on the road.

But we survived. :P




The next day. We went to a very unique stone land. I just love the nature force on it.




Even step our feet on the southest part of Shikoku.




That night, we have our camp with this kind of scenery.

Eating mooncake. Peeling peanut. Singing Moonriver. Tee hee hee...

Yah~ it is now my most unforgettable Mid-Autumn Festival.




The last day, paid 500yen just to walk over this silly idea of bridge.

Urgh~ saw a stupid mother here.




Of course, how would a Shikoku trip be completed without any Onsen.

So, here you are... This Tanuki was very lucky to see Yuko and Fish Fish naked body. Somemore sing and pee for us. -_-"""

Geee... this is not my only KKC scene for the trips. Got more bizarre one.


And when we thought our journey was going to end...




We found this Dream Land.

It is few folds prettier than the picture.

I know I'm gonna miss this trip. A great one.

Ok, I need to have a nice rest tonight.

Why??

Tomorrow I'll be flying to Hokkaido for another trip. :P Poo, Choo, Wai Wai and me. Yap, Li Xing and Yuko get down from the Ainori... our new member is Wai Wai!!

Woohoo!!!

So, see you again when I am back. ;)

Muak!

16 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Blackwidow said...

Taihen kirei yo. Watashi no Nihon ni ryuko wa POSTPONE.... Ni gagestu ni ikimasu.

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Lrong said...

I had imagined you would be enthralled by the scenes on the way... too much too see with only three days... next time, welcomed to Kagawa...

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Yuen Li said...

Wow, you can get mooncakes in Japan? :o :)

 
At 4:30 AM, Blogger babe_kl said...

so beautiful! wah ano trip, very envious leh

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger ~AnGeL~ said...

i m gonna CRY soon!!!....

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, nice close up picture of aroused Tanuki's 攬趴, according to legend, it can be as big as 8 tatami. Totally put Kennysia to shame.

http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/
tanuki.shtml

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

It must be very nice trip for ya esp with ur gang rite? I like the photo on the southest part of shikoku and the bridge :) Those photoz make one feel so close to mother nature~ Bon voyage for ur trip to hokkaido~ Must show us some of the famous ramen there :P

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger obachan said...

OH, I'm glad that you had fun and went back safe. Too bad I couldn't see you!(You guys probably just passed by me if you went to Ashizuri and then to that bridge.) And you're flying to Hokkaido next??!! OMG!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger MrsT said...

Wow..! yer awfully busy.. but i'm envious..!!
Have a safe and great trip..!

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger Julie said...

yO!!! hokkaido!!!! more pictures ya!!!! ^^

my mind autoset to lavender mode when think of hokkaido.. =p

*envy*

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, 想了一 整天,還是想不出歪歪的怪留言..

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Wow... nice scenery :)

Eating mooncake, peeling peanut, Singing Moonriver? What a nice way to celebrate mid autumn festival :) Btw, the mooncake in Japan is it the same as the one locally available here? How much per piece ah? Must be very expensive?

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger DieHardX said...

breathtaking views. i would definitely wish to visit it someday.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger ting-aling said...

You really travel a lot fishfish! I envy you.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger tokyofoodie said...

fish fish jie jie .. u alrite there? woah never see u not posting for such a long stretch before... hope everything is sweel for u ! :))

kerw

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

blackwidow : Mattemasu!

lrong : Ok. Sure you kacau you for next time if I ever go to Kagawa.

yuenli : Yap. Surprisingly. ^_^

babe_kl : ;) It was indeed a great trip.

~angel~ : *hug hug*

cooknengr : -_-""" Lan Pa? Haha... it has been ages I didn't hear this word.

acrix : This time I didn't had the best ramen in Hokkaido. But I will still do the review.

obachan : Ya lor~ So zannen this time cannot meet up with you. Yap, we went to Hokkaido after rest for a day from shikoku. Crazy huh~

mrst : Thank you. I'm back safe. ^_^

julie : Guess wat, we couldn't believe we still able to see lavender after its season. VV

chen : The one we found was a mini moon cake. 5 in a pack. Cost about RM12. Not too bad right?

diehardx : Come come. Best season would be spring and autumn. :)

ting-aling : Oops... over-travel I would say. Now I have to rush on my study. -_-""

kerw : Sorry ar, kerw di di~ I am ok. My next post tell you why I silent for so many days. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home