Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Busy jumping blogs...

Geee... I was going to do a post for my blog a couple of hours ago, after I done my work today.

But then, I went to some blogs... as I didn't do any for my weekends.

*oops* Seem like some heat arguing in blogsphere still going on... you will find them easily in some well known blogs. ;) Find it for yourself.

The posts and those too many comments... was keeping me too busy.

Ai yar~ some comments almost trigger me to voice out liao. But then, I decided to remain silent. I'm too lazy to trigger somemore bullets when there were enough "machine guns" going around.

Tee hee hee...

Peace to blog world. V(^_^)/~~~

p/s : Cross my finger I'll update a proper post tomorrow. :P

5 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

I know the blog/s you're talking about. Big drama man!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger MrsT said...

I think we all know.. but better not layan.. kekkekeke!!

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Lrong said...

Tatattaaatttaaaaaa... what blogs?? *blurrr*

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Patrick Leong said...

i hope you are getting better. and have a good trip. actually, my research went kelam-kabut the past two weeks. i decided to take a break. it was last minute planning. i am actually going to kyushu this weekend. i am sorry that i didn't join you and friends for your weekend excursion. i hope you don't mind. sorry...

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

primrose : yap yap... what a drama. ;)

mrst : we are silent observers. :P

lrong : Heee... you away from blogsphere too long liao lar~ Hey, I'll reply you a proper email tomorrow ok. Quite busy today.

patrick leong : Cheh!! Kawan, you very enough fren hor~ Fly our aeroplane and go to Kyushu. Hmm!! (Heee... no lar~ Not angry lar~ No worry. Have a nice trip then. I will take many splendid pictures then to make you sour sour. Tee hee hee...) Btw, who are you going with?? Eddie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home