Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Conquered Hokkaido V(^_^)V

Hello everybody... Fish Fish is back.

:P I know I've been silent for many days. Gomen gomen...

Just got back from Hokkaido yesterday late night. Bid farewell to my travelling partners, then rushed back to Kyoto.

So glad I've finally went to Hokkaido, and conquered it. This, I announced fish fish have visited 34 out of 47 prefectures in Japan. :P

6 days, more than 1850km and spent 48500yen (excluding foods and bath).

The details I will post after I have finished the earlier few trips I made.

Gosh! Couldn't believe now I have more than 1 months material waiting for me to post. It is time for me to stop on travelling and be a good student.

Ok, here is a preview on my Hokkaido trip.




1st day, our flight reached Hakodate, the south part of Hokkaido.

The weather was good enough for us to appreciate one of the most beautiful nice scene in Japan.




2nd day, we started our very long hour driving with a nice sunrise. It was the most hectic day for all of us.




It was not a good weather on 3rd day. Kept raining. The picture showed one of the famous lake in Hokkaido, Lake Mashu.

The coldest weather we had.




One of the best... Day 4. We saw many nice scenes on this day.

This is the biggest coral weed field in Japan. Located in Lake Notoro. September is the best season to see it.

One of the spot that touched fish fish's heart the most.




Day 5 was another good weather day. We saw a lot of flowers. We even still managed to see lavender and sunflower. ^_^




Last day. Time to say farewell to Hokkaido. Our last stop... the centre of Hokkaido - Sapporo.

Then, we took flight back to Chubu International Airport in Nagoya. Nice dinner we had there. The airport was the best I've ever seen in Japan.

We ended our journey that night.

Then started our normal life in a reality world again today.

8 Comments:

At 1:42 AM, Blogger Patrick Leong said...

wow. stunning pictures. i must make a trip there one day. i am suprised that you can still see so many blooming flowers despite end of september ?!?

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Julie said...

wahhhh nice scenery!!!! awaiting for more PICSSSSSSSSS.. hoho..

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger DieHardX said...

hokkaido reminds me of gto special episode. i alwiz wonder whether e horohinai theme park really existed? he was e teacher 4 e hokubunkan gakuen high skool teacher, e farm, e cow & e milk. is it e best in nippon?

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger ~AnGeL~ said...

i went to..... school every day! :( any souvenirs for me?? :P nice trip i suppose... did u go to the onsen inside nagoya airport????

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger milgwimper said...

Fish Fish,

Wow really nice pictures. The flowers looked amazing.

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

patrick leong : yap, I was surprised too. ^_^
Lucky~

Julie : Ok. But must be patient ar~ As still a long line of post to do. -_-"

diehardx : Horohinai Theme Park? oops, sorry, I've never heard of it. But I like GTO too. That was the drama he and Nanako get together, married and have a child now. *ai yar~ 38 here*

~angel~ : I do dear. But it is food. Can only last 10 days. How am I going to pass to u ar~ Or you prefer chocolate?? Hey, I met with Siew Ping *_* nagoya onsen, Choo went, but this time no time, so I didn't try.

milgwimper : Thank you. ^_^

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Wah.. so many nice pictures...
Jealous lah... Fish fish can travel to so many places and see so many nice sceneries...

I wish I can go there sometime in the future as well ;)

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

chen : I stop liao. Until I finish my study. The next three months will be like a hell to me. Bless me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home