Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Hornbill Phew Phew~

Heee... I know Malaysia Merdeka was on 31 August.

However, for Sarawakians and Sabahans... September 16 1963 are actually the "real" independence day for Malaysia.

So, everyone fly the Malaysia's flag on 31 August...

Fish Fish fly the flags here on this day.




I am sure a lot of you are familiar with Malaysia's flag.

How about the Sarawak's flag?




Hohoho... here you are.

Happy Independence Day!!!

Muak!

Oh ya, after this I'm gonna meet 4 friends... Poo, Choo, Li Xing and Yuko in different time. They gonna come to my house overnight.

Li Xing gonna celebrate Independence Day with me tonight. ^_^ He said we go makan... Tee hee hee...

;) We are going around Shikoku from 17th early morning till 19th September night. By DRIVING!! It is gonna be a totally free and easy trip.

^_^ I'll see you all once I back. Happy weekends!!

p/s: I am supposed to update a long blog of my Kitadake trip today. A presentation practice of a single person... spoilt it. Wasted my time only. Imagine... 200min just to sit there and listen senseis correct his mistake one by one. I really can't see why he is "qualified" to do the presentation for PhD?? Only because he told sensei he will lose his job if he don't do the presentation now. Yet, he has been boasting around "Finish my PhD in 3 years is a piece of cake" "As long as I can get the PhD, it doesn't matter what approach I take. Once I get the PhD, the power is in me." Ha!!!


Enough! *zip mouth*

12 Comments:

At 3:12 AM, Blogger ~AnGeL~ said...

you guys go to shikoku n i go to school!!! *sob sob*

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

No wonder lar my friends all holiday today... rupa-rupanya public hol in Kuching...

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger lance-s said...

I guess "that person" doesn't know "respect" isn't giving with a degree, but it's earned. So sad....
Have a really nice weekend celebrating Malaysia's independence and driving around.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger letti said...

happy sarawak independence day!

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Yeap, for us, the "real" ID is this day, the date which I will always remember, - 16th September 1963

I was working on Malaysia day loh..
sob sob.. and so busy summore..
Sleep for one hour only..

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, Yuko 你悶悶不樂, Poo 如 Choo 去 Li Xing 散散心...Have a nice trip.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Chen said...

I put up & linked your posting Hornbill Phew Phew in my blog as well :P

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger hornbill said...

Happy birthday to malaysia

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger NSDS3HvLDjJd said...

The Sarawak flag is a little bit wrong. The pointed star should point upwads.

Happy Malaysia day.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Arh, how i wish i can have a holiday now as well ~

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

Did Sarawak gain its independence from the English or the Dutch?

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

~angel~ : *hug* Next time we do one-day trip together.

primrose : ;) Yap yap.

lance-s : Exactly. Thank you, I'm back safely.

letti : ^_^ Terima Kasih dear.

chen : 1 hr?? Wah~ so short. Thanks for the link. ^_^

cooknengr : Cool~~~

hornbill : Thank you. ^_^

nsds : Oh... thanks for the info. I just copy and paste from other place one.

acrix : After your exam, boy!

Dennis : The English. Dutch never control Sarawak before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home