Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The hundredths break record again

My my my... Japan once again break its record this year. The citizens that are 100 year old and above have exceeded 25600 people.

Imagine... in a small island like this...

What more...

80% of them are women!! Wow!!

^_^ I'm a woman.

So, can I live until 100th?? Dunno...

It is not really that important for me.

As long as when I am still alive, I will continue loving, appreciating and learning...

*muak*

4 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Chen said...

aiyoh.. I dowan to lie till 100 years old leh..

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger MrsT said...

Wow..!! i donch wanna live to 100 leh..! hhaha!!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Waoh, it;s gona be lonely for those women since their life partner departed from this world much earlier than them :P I dun think i wana live till so long oso coz lotsa illnesses gona follow and lotsa thing oso cannot do due to physical limitation :P

 
At 2:03 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Chen & mrst : Me neither. Not if without my life partner still beside me.

acrix : Very true. But then hor~ can get a 2nd one. Younger one. Maybe too old for that already. Tee hee hee...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home