Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Thank you!!

*BIG HUGS BACK *

Thank you all so much. I am getting back to normal. Really thanks for all the nice and warm hugs... Feel so being loved.

Sorry for making you all worry for me. I feel guilty. (Bow 90 degree)

The silly irrational childish part of me was attacking me 2 days ago. A side effect of coming to the lab to work 7 days per week??

Yesterday, I decided to dump my mobile phone at home. Quit myself a day from coming to the lab. Get away from computer and internet totally.

I drowned myself into the busy street, with a jammed crowd of people. Did my window shopping from morning till night, alone.

Bought many silly stuffs. My money... no eyes see. -_-"

Ate a pack of french fried as dinner in First Kitchen... took me 1 h to finish it. I had it with Wai Wai last time. It was very yummy. Don't know why it tasted yarky last night. :(




(source from here)

Oh, btw, the new debut... iPod nano, started to sell in Japan on Sept 8. I bumped into a real one during my shopping. Wow~ slim, small, cute!!

Mini is gone. It is a nano era~



Anyway... I'm glad I gave myself a break yesterday. I'm refreshed today. ^_^

Geee... time for me to work again today.

Tata~ muak!!

10 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Phan said...

When I was in Hawaii studying for my business degree, I was constantly attacked by depression. I always liked to do something silly and crazy when that happened. At one time, I just went on the Internet Chat pretending that I was the other gender to trick my friends. I know it was bad of me to do that but gosh, I laughed so hard at the stuff my friends told me which they would not have if they knew who I was. Laughter cured my depression. Hence make sure you go out sometimes and do some silly stuff and laugh until your stomach aches!

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger ~AnGeL~ said...

i went wondow shopping all alone yesterday... on top of that had my book with me... stop by 3 places, had a good coffee n a good book.... depression is hitting me as well...

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger sixthseal said...

amazing...the ipod nano, it looks like it can fit in a wallet (and in a front pocket with ease).

glad you're back ff! :)

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Acrix said...

I've been spending alot lately but mostly on foods :P These coming 2 weeks gona be hellish for me coz it;s a study break and i haven;t started anything yet :( Well, let's work hard together :P

I think the black color ipod nano is kinda cool. Sony also introduced some new products to counter the ipod nano but i think the victory gona be with apple :)

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

phan : Geeee... my evil dear. *muak*

~angel~ : Gal, next month we do one together, ok? In Osaka??

sixthseal : Yap... nano!! ;) Thanks, HB. Glad I am back too.

acrix : Me to, will go for black. ^_~

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger Chen said...

fish fish

glad to hear that u are okie ;)

wow... window shopping alone from morning till night? And buying many silly stuffs as well? Don't bother so much about the $$$ mah.. as long as u are happy :)

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger MrsT said...

Glad you are feeling much better now...FF.. :) *big hugs*

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger lance-s said...

I'm glad Fish Fish is feeling much better. When I get that way, I always think "it's better to be alone then to be with someone and lonely". Then I feel so much better. That and cruising around.

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger letti said...

yup, the new ipod is real wicked looking..awesome.

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

chen : Yah~ I will act quite out of mind one sometimes when my emotional part take over my rationality. :P

mrst : Thanks dear. *hug back*

lance-s : In fact, sometimes being alone will make my mind think more clearly. I believe it has the same effect on you?

letti : Too bad I have already own one. No chance already. *myak*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home