Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Woohoo!!

^_^ Fish Fish been busy with a new experiment these few days. My 1st attempt. Finally, I got the end result today. It came out very well. Even though it was my 1st try, I was surprised to see the result.

Oh man~ I'm so excited to do more on it now.

But I am more excited for this weekends. This one in priority first. :P

VROOM~~~ *Ho Ho Ho*

Anyway, tomorrow no lab. I will do a long post with MANY PICTURES.

:P

Tata~ muak!

4 Comments:

At 3:35 AM, Blogger Chen said...

fish fish,
aiyoh, what experiment is that ah?
keep me in suspense only :P

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger lance-s said...

Sounds like this weekend, FF will be driving a car? Where to?

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger babe_kl said...

aiyah kasi suspen saje!

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

chen : Western Blotting

lance-s : Bingo!! ;)

babe_kl : suspen reveal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home