Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

5th in 23rd

My deepest condolences to PM and his family. Shocked to know the news when I saw Wai Wai's cmail just now. Thanks for telling me dear.




I was tagged by Funky Cookies yesterday for doing a tag.

I still owe 5xmom and Asian Vegan tagging. Forgive me if I skip the both of yours, can? Need to squeeze a lot of brain juice for doing your guys tagging, since I need to recall back a lot of things. Muak! Jangan marah with fish fish yah~

Ok, before do the tagging, let me tell you what have fish fish and her lab mates done today, under our sensei's leading.

We saved a persimmon tree!!!

How??

Errr... you see, this poor tree, got too many babies this year... the babies are too heavy until pulling the mother more and more... seem like it will break into pieces if we don't do something about it.

So, 9 of us... bring a lot of plastic bags... and there we went for our mission.

After 30 min of hard work... voila!!! The mother finally can stand nicely again.

And the babies???

Tee hee hee...





There you are. See how many there are???

Now, we have to think a way to finish them into our stomach. We are even doing experiment by using ethanol on it. ^_^

I tried one, the more mature one. Sweet!!!

Actually it was a mistake by my sensei, he thought the trees are all sour persimmon, though I told him they are actually sweet one. Anyway, we just picked all the babies on one tree to safe the mother.

Hmm... I wonder if our act were right. :P



Meme : 5th sentence in 23rd post

I don't know about this tag before this, as I have much less time to do blogs jumping. But after reading it, I think it is quite fun to do one actually.

So, here you are... My 23rd post was titled "Shared Lunch".

The 5th sentence sound It is actually a korean style pancake.

Oh!! So nostalgic. That was a very meaningful post. The sentence was actually explaining what Chijimi is.

In fact, that was the only shared lunch we done in purpose for fun at canteen. I miss that. I wonder when will I have the chance to do that again. Though it was less than 15 months ago, many things have changed.

Park have got her PhD and working as a tutor in a university in Japan.

Aso have got her Master and working with a hospital.

Mirian have finished her Master and just starting her PhD 1st year in the same lab.

Me? I'm in my final year as a student. Soon, I'll say bye bye to a student's life.

So, looking back my 23rd post, bring back a lot of sweet memories to me. The moment I shared with them. Something that will always remain in my heart.

Ah~~~ I'm going to miss Japan deeply when I leave it. *sob sob* Especially those I have my moments with.

With this, I tag my friends that I made and have met in Japan through blogging. :P

1. The Botto Angel
2. The Unfinised Dream Pursuer
3. The Kokonuggetyumyum
4. The So-Many-Name Kyoto's Guest
5. Feel Free - I was shocked to see she decided to stop blogging 2 days ago. But I hope she will come back to her blog to do the tagging one day. *bless you, dear~*

7 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger mmulibra said...

Aiya, I also got tagged...

Anyway, mine is simple, 5th word from my 23rd posting is a simple number..

'24'

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Sue said...

Thanks for doing the tag, Fish Fish! Wah the persimmons look so yummy! Maybe can dry them so you can keep and eat them over a longer time? I love persimmons but only if it's sweet!

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

Where do you plan to go after you leave Japan?

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Wah.. So many persimmons??
Jealous :P
I want to eat as well..
I love the partially ripe persimmons ~ whereby the flesh is crunchy & sweet.

Btw fish fish, where u plan to go after this? Balik kampung to Malaysia or ??

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Louyau-mike said...

what is persimmons? gosh ... i dont even know what it is ...

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

mmulibra : Terima kasih. ^_^

sue & eternity : My pleasure. ;) Yap, I'm thinking to make my own dry persimmon. :P

dennis : You have any suggestion?

chen : Not sure yet. But for sure I will go Penang for a few days holidays. waiting for you to chia me makan. Muaahhaha...

louyau-mike : I don't know what it is call in Malay. But in Mandarin it is called "Shi Zhi".

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Coming to Penang?
Good good :)
Don't forget to contact me when u are here :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home