Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Black Magic

Ai yar~ I've been putting on a lot of weight lately. Didn't even want to see myself in the mirror. I feel so ugly.

Yesterday, I started my diet programme again. Balance diet and exercises. Must try to loss enough weight within these 3 months. My study, my saving... tsk tsk tsk, what a busy year end.

Yosh!! Ganbarimasu!!!

So, wouldn't be much fancy yummilicious that I'll be taking for the period. But maybe substituting with fish fish rojak style of cooking. :P Don't know yet. Will see how.

I still have loads of travelling posts to finish up. -_-"

Meanwhile, today I'll just do a short one.

After finished gym last night, an interesting stuff caught my attention.

So, I bought it.




Any idea what are these black oval thing?

Does it look appealing to you?

The truth is...





Tra la la la... May fish fish present you Charcoal Bean.

Yap, the black colour coating was blended with charcoal powder.

I was really curious how would it feel to eat... charcoal.

In Japan, frequently charcoal is used to absorb unwanted smell, if you still remember we learnt that in high school too.

But, to absorb unwanted waste produced by our digestive system? Ha!! It sure attracted fish fish to try.

It even quoted, "Your feces might be black. Don't worry, it is the power of charcoal working. Feel free to eat it."

Gee... black feces?? I have yet to prove it.

Anyway, I popped 4 into my mouth this morning. It taste just like normal bean. The nice fragrance of peanut inside matched well with the crunchy black coating. Couldn't sense any charcoal taste. They should put more then. Ha!!

I still have a lot in my fridge... anybody want a try? ;)

10 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Chen said...

I will say...
eeeeeeeeee.. geli loh..
charcoal bean :P
blended with charcoal powder ah?

Wondering how it tasted like, but I dowan to try it out myself loh..
cos looks so geli lah..
hahahhha...

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Abit like those 'trumpet' pills for diarrhoea~

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, alright, expecting picture of of 魚大便 tomorrow.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger JoeC said...

what an interesting bean! Pls let me know if it works. Say, are you a student studying in Japan? Cheers!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger domesticgoddess said...

do you feels it's easier to do big business after taking it? heheheh... if i'm not mistaken laxative pills are charcoal.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Yuen Li said...

Charcoal tablets are used in diarrhoea. The rationale is that they absorb the toxins, so that the toxins can't attack your gut. However, we now know that what this actually does is to make the toxins stay in your system longer! So just take an ordinary anti-diarrhoeal capsule, in my opinion.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Wilson said...

Japan people really clever, they can think of anything to earn money.

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

Yes, but does anti-diarrhoeal capsules give you black poop? Black poop! ^_^

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

chen : I buy one for you next time. ^_^ Doc should not be geli with this small thing one. Tee hee hee...

acrix : Ha!! I think it looks more like a giant rabbit shit. :P

cooknengr : Errr... I'm not HB ok. ;)

cameljoe : Yap, I'm a Malaysian who study in Japan. Cheers!

domesticgoddess : something was really wrong on that day. I got the other way round instead, nothing come out. -_-"""

yuen li : Hehe... I seldom diarrhoea one. Only if I eat dirty stuff or full cream milk.

wilson : How about saying "They can put anything into a food". ;)

dennis : I try to eat more at one time to see if any black poop come out or not then. :P

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

I think the rabbit must have gatro-intestinal bleeding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home