Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Not a very good day

Today, photobucket is still down. Just don't know why.

Tried to use the photo upload in blogger itself, hmm... too troublesome. Tried flickr as well. Made my head even bigger. Mind just not work well to figure how it works.

I guess I will just have to blog without pictures for the meanwhile. Please photobucket, quickly get back to normal.

Whole day is gray gray because of rain. Not quite a good one to end normal week days.

Had a quite unpleasurable lunch time. I guessed I am the one who triggered the arguement. I was hoping to have a very nice lunch with a friend, because haven't seen him for a long time. Totally didn't expect it would turn into something like this, though at the end it was ok. Still, my bad.

After came back to my lab, I decided to do my work for a bit so that more relaxing for tomorrow's work. Just don't know why, a very simple thing turned out not so smooth.

I have to admit today is my bad hair day.

Now, I just hope the day will end peaceful. That's all I ask.

Have a nice weekends.

7 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, no pictures, no readers..

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

So far i think i've been pretty happy with the photo upload of blogger :) Flickr bit troublesome for me and the size display is bit of a prob~ LAstly, there will be sunshine after rain~

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger MrsT said...

Hope you have a great weekend..FF..!

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger mmulibra said...

You should use Hello program (www.hello.com) to upload pictures to Blogger, it's a software owned by Google too..

Unpleasant lunch?..:-) The solution is, when you eat lunch with a friend, you suppose to enjoy the food, and not to argue or discuss something serious.. hehe

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger Chen said...

Fish Fish, so far i'm quite happy with the photo blogger itself. Have been using it all the time now. Previously I used photobucket as well...

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Eddie said...

hahahha.. yeah yeah... one want to eat Italian food.
, another want to save money... susah-susah

 
At 4:00 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : No picture, fish fish too lazy to blog.

acrix & chen : Geee... why blogger one seem so troublesome for me ler? I used the wrong way?? But since I have paid for photobucket, might as well stick to it.

mrst : Thank you. I work this whole weekends. :P

mmulibra : Hello program? Hmm... new to me. Ya lor~ next time if I eat lunch, will just shut my mouth.

Eddie : Well, that was the small part. I don't know what was the story you heard. anyway, it was over. :) Thanks for dropping. Next time must heard you sing karaoke. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home