Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

So, you wanna be a cook?

I saw in a TV programme a few days ago, talking about short test to see how talented is one in certain fields.

Among them, I was attracted the most to "Talent in becoming a cook".

The test was very simple, but interesting questions. All you have to do is to make your choice for the 5 questions below.

Here you are.

1. Which kind of race do you like?
a. Short-distance run
b. Long-distance run

2. Are you a talkative person?
a. Talkative
b. Quiet

3. What kind of character are you?
a. Flamboyant
b. Plain

4. When you cook for your guest, what is your style of seasoning with salt?
a. Add salt moderately
b. Add salt until it is near to the border line of proper quantity

5. If there are 2 people expressing their like to you at the same time, what would you do?
a. Accept both
b. Accept only one

Simple enough, right? ;) Put your answer today. Tomorrow I'll tell you whether you have the talent in becoming a chef.

Ciao~ ;)

7 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Blogger JoeC said...

give me...b,b,b,a,b...thx. Cheers!

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

my answer is b a a a b

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger adieha said...

my answer is a b b a b

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Julie said...

aaaab

i noe i noe.. i cant b a good cook! =(

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fishi,
26.2, 酒逢知已千杯少,話不投機半句多, wild, No salt at all, the more the beter :)

waht's my grade ?

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

short-distance, quite, plain, moderate salt, both! Oops, I mean, one! hehe

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

Everyone, thanks for participating. ;) I've posted the answer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home