Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Urgh! :(

Stoopid Photobucket... when I have my time today to do a long post for my blog, it is not working. Nothing I can do about it. I am not sure if the same problem happens to other Photobucket users.

So, trying to jump to a few favorite blogs to read. Urgh~ can't see any pictures inside. Ok... forget about it.

Hopefully tomorrow it will turn back to normal.

I don't know why, but I hate rain in Japan. I prefer scroll type of rain in Malaysia.

So nice to see it is a sunny day here today. ^_^

Ciao~

4 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

KL has been raining for these few days and kinda like a relief~

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

acrix : I miss Malaysia's rain

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Japan's rain like how one? My senior in scot said that the rain there is like attacking from all direction. I wonder if Japan's oso like that~

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

acrix : Once a while it will rain in all direction. But I hate the "long life rain" in Japan. Once rain, it will go for the whole day. How do you like it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home