Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Friday, October 14, 2005

You need to... to be a cook ;)

Alright, here is my answer for the yesterday questions. If your matching answers are 1-3, oops, you might not be able to be a good chef. How about 4-5 answers match? Ah~~~ how about start to consider change your career? Who knows you might be the next Anthony Bourdain. :P

Here are the answers.


1. Answer B

You need to like long-distance running. This shows one has a good stamina. Cook requires a long time working with his foods. Without strong stamina, no way you are gonna be a good cook.

Fish Fish answer is B. Oops, I don't do long-distance running, I do long-distance walking. ;)



2. Answer A

You need to know how to present your foods in an attractive way. So if you are not a talkative person, it is very likely you would not be able to describe your foods well.

Fish Fish answer is A. So, if you see I am very quiet with a person, it means I don't feel like talking to him/her. :)



3. Answer A

It is important to make foods colourful. A flamboyant person would know how to make his foods bright.

Fish Fish answer is A. However, in term of clothing, I am more to plain colour, not too much of flowery stuff. I love my foods to look rainbow. Tee hee hee.



4. Answer B

Dare to season your food with salt until borderline of proper dose meaning you have the challenging spirit inside you. This spirit will lead one to create foods with splendid ideas.

Fish Fish answer is none. I don't put salt direct into my foods. So, you can't find salt in my room. :P However, you see a lot of different sauces, which I sometimes like to mix them to turn them into something else. Sound like a lazy ass huh~



5. Answer A

In fact, to be a good cook, the more dates you deal with at the same time meaning you are good in dealing with your customers at the same time too. Your customers want you to be able to treat them equally, and not just focus on one.

Geee... this final question is so tacky. I bet many people would love to answer A innerly, but somehow they stick to B. No?

Eh hem... how about Fish Fish? ;) Ah~~~ I wouldn't reveal my answer here. Make your guess. :P

Happy weekends. Muak!!

6 Comments:

At 3:16 AM, Blogger JoeC said...

I'm a stamina filled, silent, plain, not very daring but focused chef-to-be. While I have no plans to set the kitchen on fire.

HOWEVER, I'll go forth and break the preceived notion that ppl like me can't be a chef! I would not have survive uni if I'm not able to cook.

*walks to the horizon with a wok in his right hand and a meat cleaver in his left*

Cheers!

 
At 4:03 AM, Blogger Primrose said...

Ok, my butter cake is neither colourful nor attractive but it's delicious wor. How? Can still be cook or not?

As for the last question, I'll weigh the pros and cons first. Haha!

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger fooDcrazEE said...

thank god i'm not cut to be a chef or else i have to change me career. lolz. prefer to stick to cooking as a hobby or past time. *chuckle*

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger humblewarrior said...

Wow...I don't think I have any of those capabilities. And I was thinking of someday becoming an iron chef, like Sakai-san!! LOL

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

joec : Haha!! Good will. Ganbatte ne~ You have my bless. ^_^

primrose : Butter cake?? Oh my, I want!!! *forget about the calories for the time being* :P Geee... I wonder what is the pros and cons you mean. ;)

foodcrazee : We have one same hobby here. ^_^ Only mine is no rule. :P

humblewarrior : Sakai san? Which sakai? any link?

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

Looks like I'd make a terrible cook, ack! :o(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home