Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Drive in Shikoku (Pt 3, Sept 18)

A night at the hotel was a really important moment for me to recharge my energy. I was lucky to get a spacious room. Only after that I realised the rooms that Yuko and mmulibra had were kind of "spooky" and small. Hmmm... I thought the rooms were supposed to be the same.




Nice morning view of a small town. It looks normal in the day time, very different from last night.

After we had our fast breakfast, our journey of the day started again.




We were driving along a nice shore. It was a very nice morning.

Pretty sea huh~




So, we found a good place to stop for a while for photo session.




Only to realise how dirty it was when we saw it from near.

Ai yar~ Really Far Far Flower Red Red, Near Near Flower Grow Worm.

Regardless of the dirty beach...




Far away, we could see many people surfing.




Woohoo~ cool. So early already so many of them threw themselves into the cold sea water.

Some of them can surf quite well, so cool~ Those nice muscle looking guys. *slurp*

Then, we reached a place with nice windmills. It is called Yasunami Suisha No Sato.




The slowly round and round windwill versus light golden field. Don't you just love it.




In fact, it was not just one, but a whole roll. *slurp*

After having enough looking at the windmills, we decided to leave the place.

Incidentally, we bumped into a NAKED GUY! A NAKED OJISAN!!

First, the guys saw his bum.

"Fish Fish, look!! There is a naked guy in front. In the river!"

Quickly I look towards the river. OMG!! There really was an old guy walking in the river in a naked style. First we saw his back.

Immediately, I wanna take out a camera to take his front picture. But I was not fast, mmulibra was driving and didn't want to stop for me to take a picture. He said too dangerous, don't know if the Ojisan what type of guy.

:(((

So, the best I could have what to see with my own eyes his front figure.

Tee hee hee... Ah Pek's KKC. First time I see an "Old guy" KKC. Hmmm.... so it looks like that ar? He seem to don't mind that we looked at him. He just kept walking in the river doing something with his KKC exposed to our eyes. The guys interpreted that we was doing his work. Errr... naked doing work? For what??

Maybe for fish fish to have something that she will not forget for this trip. :P

"Haha!! Fish Fish you gonna blog about this KKC, don't you?" The guys asked.

"Of course!! Never got such a chance to see wei~ Wah!! If got picture lagi bagus. You lar~ so bad, don't stop for me to take a picture." I blamed mmulibra.

After that, the guys kept teasing me... "Fish Fish, your KKC..." -_-""" SEKUHARA!!

Anyway, after that, we reached a very special type of bridge. It is called Chinkabashi, meaning sinking bridge. There are 21 sinking bridges across the Shimanto river.




Among them, the famous among the media is this Iwama Chinkabashi.

As you can see, there is no parapet at the 2 sides of the bridge. It is designed like this so when the water level raise up, the bridge will automatically sink into the river.

Iwama Chinkabashi is the one most frequently sinked into the river.

Nice car, beautiful girl, on a sinking bridge. ^_^




The scenery is beautiful. Very mind healing. Giving you a moment of peace. Making you relax deep into the soul.




However, when I look down from the bridge, with no parapet protecting me... My adrenaline was running wild, heart bumping fast and legs getting weak. I couldn't help myself but imagine what will happen to fish fish that cannot swim if she fell into this river....

Gone with the flow... very sure. -_-"""




The higanbana (cluster‐amaryllis) was blooming prettily along the road. The flower is named so as it is usually bloom around Higan period (equinoctial week). Once Higan is over, it signs the starting of autumn.




Last glance on the sinking bridge, before we were heading to the next spot.

Along our drive, we saw a quite number of brigdes... different colours different shapes.




How about a red concrete bridge?




All of them are built to connect the 2 sides that separated by the very long and wide 1st class Shimanto river.




We bid farewell to the river. It is time to head to the sea. To see the natural art. ^_^

To be cont...

11 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger JoeC said...

wahh, so m=nice pix-pix. got to see sea cucumber in action ah... kekekeke. how come fish fish no swim in nice sea?

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Evil Jonny said...

Made you some more food on my blog, Fish... totally vegetarian. No sea cucumber though. ;-)

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Acrix said...

Fish Fish try draw a sketch and post online based on what u remembered bout the KKC :) Bout the windmill, it;s a watermill rite?

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger SooHK said...

Nice photos. I love the flowers..

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, I guess we have to knock your head...only 木魚 cannot swim... 善哉善哉.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger milgwimper said...

The photos were beautiful! The trip sounded good, although I am not so sure that I wanted to see the KKC. ;P Fish Fish you need to learn to swim! It is not so bad.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Chen said...

LOL at your kkc story :D

btw,魚魚, u are not the only Swakian that cannot swim, u ada teman here :P

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Nightraveller said...

Hahaha...the naked Ojisan, really a hilarious encounter...hahaha

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Lrong said...

'Nice car, beautiful girl, on a sinking bridge'

Mana itu 'beautiful girl'? Cannot see what...

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

joec : I don't know how to swim. You wanna me to be drown is it?

evil jungle prince : I read it. ^_^ Thanks.

acrix : Hahaha... I'm not going to do so. Use you imagination how a Ah Pek's KKC look like. Oh, btw, he is a fit guy, all I can say. ;)

soohk : Thanks. ^_^

cooknengr : Yeee... since when you interested to become a monk? Amen.

milgwimper : Well, my dear, not easy for a person who has nearly drown for 3 times before.

chen : ^_^ No wonder we can be kamcheng. *muak*

nightraveller : Too bad, I have no photo to memorize it. :(

lrong : Ai yar~ sometimes need to see from far, for the whole pretty scene. :P

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

HEy Fish Fish, I can'e be a monk 六根未淨..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home