Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Hair refreshed ^_^

Update : diehardx and mamabok, ok... pictures of my hair before and after is posted. Scroll down. ;) Thanks Jonny, :P the spelling is corrected.

It has been quite some time I didn't go to salon to give a good treat to my hair. So, my hair have been giving me bad days for quite some time.

So, today, I woke up so early at 8.45am. Imaging, on a Sunday morning I have to wake up so early. Especially in cold winter day.... so torturing.

Anway, managed to drag myself to the salon, Earth.

I chose my list of things to do...
Top stylist : 600yen
Hairwash : 500 yen
Straight perm : 6980 yen (as I used hot pepper coupon, they gave me this price instead of the original 14000 yen) *yay*
Cut : 2500 yen
Treament : 3500 yen

Total pay of 14080yen (around RM445).

Ha!! This is counted cheap for a salon like this in Japan. Thanks to the coupon. ^_^ A day to spoil myself and my dear hair.

Started from 10am... I sat still until 3pm. A long 5 hrs... with 5 different people took turn deal with my hair. Voila!! Finally it is done.

I like my hair so much now. Especially the spilt end all gone. The only thing is, my hair length is cut 10 cm. *painful*

And oh~ you should see my hair stylist. He is sooooo cool. My type of guy. I did take his picture though. :P

So, when you wanna a real change in mood... what would you do to make it better?

Tata~ time to work. -_-"



These are the update of the pictures I took in the salon.


The girl who gave shampoo to my hair. Geee... the more I see her, the more I think she looks like Acrix. :P What do you think?




The guy who incharged in iron my hair. He was very fast, until I was kind of worry whether the end resuly will be satisfied. The 1st time I had a people dealing my hair didn't use hair clip at all. For your information, my hair is very thick and rough, it is not an easy work to deal with it.

Heee... how many of you think he is cute?

Well, he is not my cup of tea...




Tralala!!! My hair stylist. Well, as I'm not focused on doing a hair cut, his time with me was quite limited. Grrrr...

Anyway, while he was doing my hair, I couldn't help but to look at him.

Ha!! Yap... he is my type of guy (from outlook). I love the way he has the spec and moustache. Cool... somehow he reminded me very much of someone. Especially like the way he speaks. His voice is... sexy.

Anyone share the same cup of tea like me on this one? ;)

Eh hem... back to the result of the day...





See... Before (4 days before the treament) and After (right after I have the treatment)...

^_^ It is soooo smooth now.

13 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, Blogger DieHardX said...

at least show off ur hair with ur face covered if u dun wanna show urself. put up a scary mask or something. :)

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger MamaBoK said...

Wow..!! no pictures ah..?? anti-climax..!!!

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Evil Jonny said...

Hi Fish, did you go to the salon or saloon? Maybe you got kinda drunk if the latter? ;-DDDDD j/k kekeke

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Acrix said...

Haircut for me is a sad issue :P The hairdresser cut mine too short thou i demanded for just a trim~ Seriously a mood change from good to bad :(

Ur working on sunday as well?

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger babe_kl said...

hiaks, so cheap! my rebonding costed me RM500 in KL!!! urrghhh *pocket pain*

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger JoeC said...

wahh, big time treat for yourself eh? RM445... wowowow, enough for my next three year visits to mamak shop... hehehe, guyz maintenance is simple liao, anyhoo, good for ya, have a nice day ya, take care. cheers!

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

diehardx : It is up. ;)

mamabok : New climax for you? :P

evil jungle prince : Thanks buddy. Or else I will be very drunk for 5 h. -_-"

acrix : Hey acrix, ever tried botak? ;)

babe_kl : Yah... I know it is expensive in KL. Usually in Kuching, it is much cheaper.

joec : Ya lor~ need to spoil ourselves once a while. The feel is good now. ^_^

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger DieHardX said...

fish fish: thanks! still really can't c much without face, different lighting conditions so the BEFORE n AFTER comparison photos r not justified! :)

mysterious as ever...i think i better ask my buddy huai bin next time 2 reveal some secrets. :)

e guy who ironed ur hair has damn cool hairstyle. like some rock band member!

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Tried botak in secondary once and i look like a monk :P That time got inspired abit by Roberto Carlos...

Hmm, bout the lady photo dun think we look alike :X Bout the difference of the before, and after photo, not much differences i should say but definitely the after one look nicer~

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Lrong said...

good story, good pics, but aiyoyoyoh... the last two pics ah... aiyoyoyohhhh...

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

diehardx : You are welcome. Geee... HB is your classmate is it?

acrix : Tee hee hee... I don't know ler~ some how she reminded me of you.

lrong : :P

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger babe_kl said...

got cheap rebonding in KL but those wont last up till a year kekeke... i wud rather pay more and sit once a year for 5 hours! kakaka btw... yr hair looked so lovely now... almost like my style kekeke

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger jane said...

DR ORIRIOKO TRADITIONAL CENTER

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE BELOW PROBLEMS, THINK NO MORE. BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO PROBLEMS AS FAR AS DR DUAM FOR ME IS CONCERN

LOVE SPELLS
SPELLS TO GET YOUR EX BACK
GOOD LUCK SPELLS,
EXAMS SPELLS,
PREGNANCY SPELLS,
SPELLS TO CHILD'S BIRTH,
SPELLS FOR SEX,
SPELLS FOR LONG LIFE,
GENERAL LOVE SPELLS,
SPELLS TO CAST OUT DEMONS,
MARRIAGE SPELLS,
BEAUTY SPELLS,
HAIR SPELLS,
MONEY SPELLS,
LOTTERY OR ANY KIND OF GAMBLE SPELLS,
EDUCATION SPELLS,
BUSINESS SPELLS,
CONTRACT SPELLS,
PROMOTION SPELLS,
ADMISSION SPELLS,
SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS,
ELECTION WINNING SPELLS.
SPELLS FOR ALL KINDS OF SICKNESS,
SPELLS FOR WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING,
SPELLS FOR WITCHCRAFT,
SPELLS FOR PAYBACK,
SPELLS FOR SEEING THINGS BEFORE IT HAPPENS,
SPELLS TO LOOK YOUNGER OR OLDER..
Contact us if you need our help, and tell us your problem, and we will
solve it out with the supreme powerful spells of lord mazuka powerful
spells. and all your problem will be solved, and you will live a happy
life forever contact us WITH our email at oririokotraditionalcenter@gmail.com
or call +23472063785

 

Post a Comment

<< Home