Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Deepavali!!

To all my fellow Malaysians,

Happy Deepavali!! ^_^

I only realised that a few minutes ago when I was reading online news. *shame shame*

Geee... I wish I am home munching those crunchy kueh Muruku!! *fat hope*

Oh ya~ There is one mission that I need to complete, get myself a sexy blue sari and wear it on street. :P

Before that, I need to get rid of my extra pounds of fat first. *iish*

Tata~

p/s: Proper Shikoku update tomorrow. ;)

8 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Evil Jonny said...

Hi Fish, I made some Halloween kueh for you on my blog!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Acrix said...

Get rid of the fats the full monty style :P USe fresh wrappers~ happy Deepavali :)

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger mmulibra said...

Happy Deepa-raya..

Tomoro is holiday..going anywhere? Spend one whole day in gym? :P

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, don't forget the dot!

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

evil jungle prince : Geee... those pretty kueh of yours!!

acrix : Fresh wrapper??

mmulibra : Nope. Work whole day in lab. These 2 weeks no time to go. Face blooming like balloon liao. *iish* You ler? Pergi mana kawan?

cooknengr : You want black or red? :P

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger cooknengr said...

Hey Fish Fish, I think turquoistBlue looks the best.

http://www.cooknengr.com/blog2/archives/
miscimg/103005_sidada.MP3

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger Chen said...

I was working on Deepavali day leh.. Damn busy..
Anyway, at least I manage to eat the crunchy Muruku, given by my Indian colleagues :)

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

cooknengr : Why is sound, and not picture of the Tor blue one?

chen : Muruku?? You making me very jeles now. *iish*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home