Kuishinbo~Meow~

I eat so much until people call me Dr. Fish Fish.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

How much is my blog :P

Busy day. Super busy. Till I only had time to eat lunch at 3.00pm. Till no time to finish my writing for the Shikoku trip for today. Will be delayed. Will try to post it soon. Gomen!

Here is a short fun piece that I copycat from mmulibra, that he got from somewhere else.

Geee... so you see...



My blog is worth $40,082.34.
How much is your blog worth?



;) Not too bad. Not the rich type. But if I really get this amount of money from my blog... I will buy many pack of Godiva chocolate. Muahahah!!

Yours ler? Berapa?

6 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Santos said...

fish fish, your blog is priceless. but if you know where we can cash in, let me know :) that's a lot of godiva chocolates!

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

I'm poorer than you, fish fish. Mine's only worth $27,000.

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger fish fish said...

santos : Priceless!! *muak* Thanks dear, this word is so lovely. I love it.

dennis : Heee... I wonder how they judge the blog's price. To me your blog worth much much more than that. ;)

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger Chen said...

I sibuk and tried on that last week, and posted the result on my blog as well :)

I'm much poorer than u loh... :P

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger JoeC said...

three words... empty taco bread! cheers then!

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger fish fish said...

chen : Wouldn't it be very nice if the money is for real? :Pb

joec : Me catch no ball!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home